Chapter 20

[this chapter is violent and has cursing in it]

Emily's POV
I'm coming down the stairs and I see Max on the floor and Zoey running to me. And then I saw the floor.

Hayes POV
"Errmm Amy?" I said. "Wait, let me get in it" She said. "Wait where's Sky & Abby" I asked her. "There.....eating pancakes?" She said pointing at them on the diner table eating, watching the fight. I looked back and Amy was in the fight trying to pull apart Emily and Zoey. I grab her by her waist and pull her out. Technically I was carrying her out by her waist. "Put me down" she kept saying and she starts to wiggle around. "Stay here and help your brother,okay" I said. She nodded. I got in between the fight. Patricia was coming down stairs so she helped me out.

Amy's POV
"Max....." I said softly. Slowly I started to walk towards him. He was curled up like a little ball, crying. "Hey Maxy, remember me your sister." I said rubbing his back. "You were right Amy" he said looking up. "Jordan is a piece of crap, I should have left her when I has the chance. I'm a stupid idiot who doesn't listen to life and messes up when the opportunity comes" he said. "Max what are you talking about, what did she do.......wait did she" I said. He nodded. "Look Maxy get up and sit over there with Abby and Sky. I'll get you a glass with water" I said. "Hey thanks" he said "you truly do love me" he said while pulling me in a hug. "I'll always be here for you no matter what...okay. Always come to me and we you can solve anything out. I love you" I said. He smiled.
I ran into the kitchen and got him water how could that Whore mess my brothers life up. I got sick and tired of the fight. I got 2 plates in my hand. And walked over to the living room. Hayes was talking to Zoey and Pat with Emily. Then I see them hugging. I was sorta relieved that they stopped. But I was still pissed at Jordan. I walk up to the wall and punch it as hard as possible. Placing my head on the wall and I start crying.

Abby's POV
My sister has like a punching wall but she hardly ever uses it anymore until today. After she punched the wall. Everyone quieted down and Hayes kept looking at her. He was about to get up when I signaled him to sit down. "Amy" I said walking to her. "Amy....." I said again as I touched her other hand. " I fucking hate Jordan. I've had it with her and her stupid LIFE. That WHORE, piece of CRAP that all she does is ruin everyone's life is going to PAY FOR EVERYTHING SHES DONE TO ME AND MY BROTHER! She said while turning around. I was in shock that she said all that. I hugged her and Hayes came and hugged her. "We both love you Amy we really do" I said.....then someone knocked on the door.