Chapter 37

Hayes POV
"Do you remember me?" I said looking at Amy with tears in my eyes. "Uhhhhh.....are you?" She said closing her eyes and rubbing her head. I literally gave up. She doesn't remember me! I started to cry. "Aren't you the best boyfriend in the whole world. That I missed so much" she said looking up smiling. SHE REMEMBERS!!!! I screamed. I ran over to her and kissed her passionately. I missed you. I'm so sorry. I got you something.......
I pulled out a huge teddy bear with roses. "I love you and I hope you feel amazing" I said kissing her forehead.

Patricia's POV
I've never seen Amy this happy😄. She doesn't stop looking at Hayes. Hey boo boo, me and Matt got you something. I point at Matt and he comes with a small teddy bear attached to a vase with flowers. "Aww that's so adorable, thank you Pat and Matt. I love it. We go and she hugs us. "Ouch" Amy says. "Be careful love I want you in one piece when we leave. "Okay your time is up Hayes, it's our turn" Nash said. "And from all of us even your sister. Well even Taylor" carter said. "We bought you a get better teddy bear" he says holding a teddy bear.

Carter's POV
I pulled out the teddy bear and Amy's face was priceless. "That's so adorable! Thanks guys, you always know how to make me happy" she said smiling with tears of joy running down her face. "Awww come here!" She said and we all got in a hug. "Got that" I heard the nurse say. "Thank you" Amy said. "What I wanted a picture with the most amazing people that I know" she said. "Awwww" I said as I kissed her forehead. "We will always be there for you no matter what, your our little sister. Doesn't matter who butt we have to beat, we will always do it for you" I said laughing and the end. She giggled a little and I saw Matt looking at me. God Matt......

Matt's POV
I know that Amy and Hayes are dating but I think carter likes Amy. Or he is just really really really close to her. I hear the door open and I see the nurse come in. We are going to let you leave 2 hours early so you can go home. I now you have other plans tomorrow she says winking at Amy. "Yeah thank you"
"Okay I'm gonna just take out you IV, and the tape we put don't take it off until tomorrow morning around 8".
"Okay got it" Hayes said. "No I got it. I'm more responsible and Amy loves me more!" Emily said sticking out her tongue at Hayes. "In your dreams lady!" He said. "No in your dreams boy" she said laughing. "Hey I love you all the same" Amy said. "Hey didn't anyone remember about Max, Abby and Sky?" Amy said again? Ohh......
_______________________
Max's POV
I wake up and literally no one is here except the little girls. "Abby....Sky?" "Ajahjxnshsnjsiken" they mumbled. I walked over to them and tugged them a little. "Baby girls? Are you up?" I said. "I'm up but Abby is tried" Sky said looking at Abby. "Abby?" I said moving her arm. "Yeah Maxy?" She said. "I don't wanna get up" she said. She sounded like she was crying. "Abby are you crying?" I said whispering. Sky moves over to where she was and hugs her. "Abby what happened?" I said looking at her" no response. I go to the side she was laying at. "Abby?"
"Yeah..Maxy?" "What's wrong?"
"Around in the middle of the night there was chaos and they had to take Amy to the hospital"
"Wait what?"
At that moment the door opened and I see Amy walking in with everyone. "AMMMMMMMMYYYYY" they scream and run to where she was. Abby jumped on top of her and so did Sky. Abby was in the front and Sky on her back. "We missed you Amy" Sky said. "I missed you. I wove you sisy. I really really do" Abby said crying more.

Emily's POV
I got so emotional after seeing Abby and Amy talk. And when Sky came up to her and said that she loved her like a sister I was hoping my sister wouldn't have left. I felt a presence next to me. I knew my sister would always be looking down on me. I felt her, I knew that right now she was next to me with her arm around me. Zoey walks toward me. "You okay?" She says wiping a tear from my face. "Yeah, you know it's just hard"
"Yeah I know exactly how you feel" she said looking down.
I wonder why?

Zoe's POV
I had a dark secret that only my mom knew. Not even Amy knew. I didn't want her to know, specially that we are leaving tomorrow.

Amy's POV
"We should start packing and I really need to change! I'm not wearing my Pj's all day. Well maybe I will because I'm not gonna go out anywhere soo......" I said. "Yeah we are all gonna do a movie night until tomorrow morning" Hayes said. "Okay let's pack and get the movies starting" Emily said. "I'm gonna go get your medicine from the pharmacy" Matt said. "Nah I'll go, stay with Patricia" carter said. "Thank you Carter" I said kissing him on the cheek.
After Carter left through the doors we all went to pack.
*after packing*

We all got in beds and started to watch movies. Carter by that time was here and I was on a bed with Hayes and Carter by the feet area. "Drink your pill before you go to bed" Carter said. I drank my pill and I couldn't even stay awake. Dang......

Carter's POV
I gave Amy 2 pills. Her actual pill which makes her sleepy and another one so she could go to sleep. Everyone literally went to sleep and so did I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! For the 950 reads!!!!! Thank you. What do you think Zoe's secret is? Will she ever tell Amy?