Chapter 32

Cameron's POV
These dance photos were amazing specially the freak ones. The girl even has matching short tuxs with these heels that matched it. There make up so awesome! And there hair was poofy and wavy. But it was Zoey and Amy. That was my favorite of the crazy ones with those 2. Emily and Amy had a super cool glow in the dark picture. They put on a skin tone colored slim outfit and they got pained on. Later they got wigs and face paint. The picture came out amazing. Later the normal one and sports one. Where pretty cool. Now we have to do the normal one which Amy has to dress in wedding dresses. 😂

Hayes POV
Amy and Emily took fabulous pictures. I didn't know they where that flexible. Damn! They both had to wear old ripped dressed and face masks. They put colored contacts which made there eyes pop! Also Amy did a shoot in the freak one with a gold cat mask and colored contacts. She ended up putting fangs, a black sport bra with black spandex. And those paw things. Same with Emily but her mask was silver. They did the most weirdest poses ever but it just went with the flow. The dance one was super cool and so was the sports one. But now I have a plan with the photo shoot that the guys are in.

Jack G's POV
These girls are so freak in flexible! God! It's like just so creepy! They even ended up taking army pictures. It was a huge shoot that they had going on. I saw Matt looking at Patricia while she was picking the girls outfits! And Johnson was doing the same but with V. I know Johnson likes Vianey. I know my best friend. Amy's wedding shoot was hilarious because she had to wear kind of like a wedding dress but ripped and dirty. Then with cowboy boots and a truck. She looked perry and so did the pictures. Now we must do the normal shoot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nash's POV
"What do I wear for the pictures?" I asked. "Well I don't know do you have clothes" Amy said laughing at me. "Yeah but where are we going?" I asked Hayes while we where on the road. "To a lake area that is where Emily's uncle lives." Hayes said. "Okay I got the thing" I said. "Oh and come here" Hayes said separating from Amy. "Okay so like after the shoot or maybe even during the middle of the shoot we are going to grab the girls and drop them in the lake! 😂" Hayes whispered in my ear. "Okay"
*after ride*

Uncle's POV
"Hi Emily"
"Hi Uncle Sam" Emily said while she runner towards me. "Wow your really big" I said. "I know, how's Alexa, Cody and my little cookie! "Good there inside" I said. "Oh, Uncle Sam this is
Amy
Patricia
Vianey
Zoe
Matt
Jack
Jack
Cameron
Hayes
Nash! " she said while pointing at them. "I know Amy and Zoey" I said laughing
*im 35 years old. Tall, back hair, green eyes. I'm married to Alexa and have a kid named Cody. His 14 years old. About Amy's height, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Alexa is 35 and she is short, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes. Cookie is our dog, his a boxer*

"Well the bathrooms are inside. There are 4 bathrooms, under the stairs, and in every room" I said.
*inside house*
Everyone split up except for Amy, Zoe and Emily. "Hi aunt Alexa" all three of them said.

Alexa's POV
"Hi girls" I said while hugging them. "I missed you" I said. "We miss you too" then I saw Cody looking at the girls specifically Amy.

Cody's POV
Amy and I were usually close, the same with Emily. We where the 3 butt-heads until I started to like Amy. Yeah I know what your thinking.... But I couldn't help it. I was cut off by a warm voice. "Hi Cody I missed you bud" Amy said. "Hi Amy I missed you too" I said pulling her into a hug. She is shorter than me so it's better. Okay she changed a lot since she was little. Now she's more pretty! Lord what do I do.

Matthews POV
I'm wearing my swimming trunks and a tank top with strips. I see Patricia come out of the bathroom dressed in her bikini, boots shorts and a shirt that has "Espinosa 97" on it. I guess all the girls have one with the guys last names and year of birth. "Hi babe" I said "hey babe" she responded. One by one everyone came out except for Amy, Emily and Zoe. Wonder where they are?