Chapter 43

Taylor's POV
Amy and Hayes kissed. After they let go, Matt jumped on him. Then Nash smacked him and said, "welcome back brother". Emily, Patricia, Vianey and zaps hugged him. Zoey went up to him and talked to him. Then we finished hugging. We had to bring 2 cars.
Amy, Hayes, Cameron, Nash, Zoe Jack G, Emily & Max.
Carter, Taylor, Jack J, Vianey, Matt, Patrcia, Shawn.
~skip the drive~
We all got to the hotel and watched a movie. "Guys tomorrow 2nd day of Magcon is tomorrow at 12:30 so yeah" I said.
"Okay" Emily and Amy responded. We kept watching movies and eating. Time flew fast and next thing you know we are sleeping.

Emily's POV
I wake up and see Amy, Hayes, Matt & Patricia awake. Amy and Pat are on the kitchen counter while Hayes and Matt are cooking/ singing. "Hi babe" I see Jack say while opening his eyes and smiling. His morning voice is so hot. "Hi babe" I say while playing with her hair. "I'm gonna be right back" I said. I get up and walk toward Amy and the little breakfast club thingy over there. "Morning" i said scratching my head. "Morning Emily" all of them say. "I'm I think I burned the pancakes" I hear Matt say. All the girls giggle and look at him. "Here" pat days getting off the counter and helping him out. Hayes sits next to Amy on the counter and I put my body between Amy's legs. We are sister so.....yeah, I don't freakin care. "What are we going to dance today?" I said. "Wait we have to dance today?" She says tossing her head against the cabinet. "Yeah, you know also that our dance studio is in competition here and we have to go to the competition on Friday" I said. "And today is Monday?"
"Yep. So what dance?" I asked again.
"Umm....what about take me to church?" She says. "I remember it" I say. "Okay good" she said. "Good luck guys! "Can't wait to see your dance" Vianey said while pulling us 2 into a hug

Jack G's POV
Everyone is sleeping in the main area. It's 9:30 and Magcon starts at 12:30. I goo to the couch and watch Amy and Emily rehearse there dance will Hayes records them. I take out my phone and record them. Emily and Amy stretch a lot. And they are literally on the floor in splits talking and laying there. If I go down to a split I'll brake something I don't want to. The dance is really pretty. I record the whole thing and posted a part of it on Vine and Twitter.
@jackgilinsky
~sneak peek of the amazing stuff we are going to bring to Magcon today!
I looked at Hayes and he found me! Shoot! I run back into the run and fall back asleep.

Matts POV
I purposely burned the pancakes so that Patricia could help me. "So Matt what should I wear today for Magcon day 2?" She asked me. "Umm how about a cute shirt, that says I love Matthew Espinosa so much! And ps his hot!" I said. "Do they sell shirts with that much writing?" She said laughing. "Yep" I said, leaning in more and more. We started to kiss and I pinned her against the kitchen wall. I miss kisses like this.

Nash's POV
I walked into the kitchen, I see Matt and pat having a make out session. Gezzz! I walk out and Zoey was up. The rest of the guys where getting up. "Morning beautiful girlfriend" I said hugging her. "Morning amazing hot boyfriend" she said. "I can get use to this" I said laughing. "Me too" she said. All the girls walked by. "Awwwwww so freakin adorable" Amy said taking a picture of us. The rest nodded. I got a text saying that the next Magcon was gonna be in 2 months. I told everyone and they nodded. Everyone got ready while Zoey, Cameron, Matt, Hayes ate.

Patricia's POV
"I saw you and Matt eating each other. You really do love him don't you?" Amy said. "Yeah I do, it's better than buttface" I said. Buttface is a code word for my ex boyfriend. I got a nod from Amy. "Can you help me pick something out? It's 70 degrees today so yeah" I said kind of smiling at the end. "Sure" Amy said. She was wearing black leggings but there like ripped on the side with a Magcon shirt that says Grier 97 in the back. She tossed me a Espinosa 97 shirt and Galaxy leggings. "Thanks" I said. I ran into the bathroom and changed. I put on my makeup and I saw that Amy left me white block heel boots. I put them on and looked in the mirror. I look good.

Amy's POV
I put on my heel black combat boots and sat down on the couch. Emily's was wearing my emoji sweatshirt and black leggings with white Dr.martens. Zoey was wearing a blue jeans that are ripped with my "have the courage to touch the booty shirt" and black vans. Vianey had Jean like army print pants and my black Mickie mouse hands hoodie with black combat boots. All of us had different hair styles. I got up and stood next to Zoe. She had a bag with clothes inside the clothes Emily and I were gonna dance in and something else. Alrighty lets go Nash said as we all got in the car.
*skip car ride*
We got there and Hayes held my hand, we inter-winded our fingers and a bunch of girls started to cheer. Then I see Nash, Matt, and both Jacks holds the girls hands. Taylor brakes in- between me and Hayes. "My turn to be with Hayes" he said holding his Hand. "Okay don't worry I'll go with Cameron" I said. Everyone started to say "ohhhhhhhhhh" I walked toward Cameron and he put his arm around me. A bunch of girls laughed and other started to call me slut. "I love you brotha" I said. "I love you sister" he said hugging me. We walked into the building and a bunch of screaming fan were already there. The security was pushing out a lot of fans and they started to scream at them. They started to kick out the people that didn't have tickets and that was rude. There people not objects. We needed up being in a room. I guess it's behind the stage so back stage. Emily came up to me "Amy your gonna sing and then we come and stretch for a bit. 3 minutes before we start. The guys where getting in a line and all the girls where sitting down. I sat down and got my phone when Hayes interrupted me. "Why are you sitting?" He asked me. "Because I can?" I said confused. "Umm yeah dum dum your going stage with me" he said. "Wait wa? I don't....
I got cut off by him grabbing my arm. Next thing I knew I was in stage when Hayes's name was announced. Then ALL the girls ended up in stage. That a cheered. The guys answered questions. "I have a question for Amy" a little girl said. I got off of Hayes lap and walked to the front of the stage. I sat down and I pulled her up and sat her down next to me. "Go ahead ask 3 questions" I says smiling. "Okay good because I had 3 questions for you" she said giggling. Hayes walked to where I was, he sat down and out his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. "Okay 1 can we take a picture. 2 will you and Hayes stay together forever? 3 will you follow me on Twitter and 4 will you keep dancing and doing sports?" She finished saying. "Okay, yes, yes, yes and yes!" I said we took our picture and I followed her on Twitter, the guys kept answering questions.

Emily's POV
It was Amy & Shawn's turn to sing. But Jack Jack also sang with them. They mixed Groove and Paradise. After Amy toward me and we changed for our dance. We both had the same outfits and it was our turn to dance.
*after the dance*
Everyone cheered and boom the guys started to throw eggs at Amy and I. That's why Zoe brought extra clothes. We changed and she gave Amy a black spandex and a shirt that says " this princess scores more than her boyfriend" and I got a "I workout like this flawless" shirt. We changed and we said our goodbyes. We went to the mall and shopped around and went home.

Cameron's POV
I was driving back home and it was 7:30. Everyone was sleeping in the back. When we got to the hotel, I woke Nash, Hayes, Taylor, and Matt. Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky were in a deep sleep. The guys carried the girls and dropped them up upstairs then we came for Shawn, Carter, and both Jacks. What a crazy day? I wonder if it's going to be like this....

Forever.....or just for a while?