Chapter 4

Emily's POV
After one of the guy came out of the car and started talking I felt really emotional. I started to tear up because memories started to come in.

*flash back*
When I was 5 years old my older sister died in a car accident. She was 17 years old, ready to start a life and it all ended. I was in the car accident. I saw when she died right at the moment. When I grabbed in her hand and felt her last pulse before she turned completely pail and cold. After that I only saw lights flashing, but very blurry. Then blacked out and didn't remember anything else.
*end of flashback*

By that time I was crying and I felt Amy's hand on my shoulder. And I looked up and that guy was still there but he had a depressed face. At the moment I broke down on Amy's shoulder. I could feel a couple of tears running down. I'm guessing those are Amy's. I heard doors slam and I look up and a bunch of guys are looking at me. I look back and Amy and then back at the guy that was talking to me.

Cameron's POV
This beautiful girl just broke down in tears and all of us felt bad. I signaled the guys to come out because even the other girl is letting a few tears. Hayes looked hurt. I think Hayes has something with this girl. But after she turned around. I felt bad so bad and she looked so hurt. "Hi I'm Cameron and I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way" I said softly. She had a half smile on her face and this time. And I leaned in and whipped the tears away. She was still looked sad but she look like she trusted me more........right? I felt like I was falling for her but I turned and looked at Jack G and he gave me the "I'm gonna kill you" face. "Soo you are".....