Chapter 47

Amy's POV
I drag Hayes into our room. "Okay you have me here. So what now?" He says. I walk toward the bathroom and turn the tube water on. I grab his hand and drag him into the bathroom. "We are going to have our own time" I said closing the door and locking it. I grab a bottle of bubble soap and pour it. Hayes goes inside. The tub is big and good. I sit inside and lay my back against his chest. I turn on the lights and the vibration thing in the tube and relax. He slides his hands into my thighs. I look at him and his lower lip. I turn over and face my body toward him. My legs on his sides. "Your very special aren't you?" I said. "Yep" he responded. I kissed him on the lips, butting his lower lip and he backed away. "What's wrong" I said as I backed away. "We're too young and I feel strange. I don't know I just well don't want to hurt you" he said. "So your braking up with me?" I said confused. "I don't know yet." He said. I got up and grabbed a towel. "Goodnight Hayes" I said with a strait face. I walked out the bathroom and grab clothing. I took a Styles 94 black shirt and black spandex shorts. I change right there and walk out to the lobby. I began to walk and I see a bunch of fans screaming my name. I preteen do to ignore them and I sit down in the couch. I had fuzzy socks with furry boots on. I looked outside and it's snowing badly, even tho it's night. I look back down to my phone and tweet.
-always speak your mind but when it comes to relationships you better watch it.
I look up and see a guy sitting in the chair in front is me. "May I help you?" I said. "Okay so this group of guys dared me to do this so yeah. Your really pretty, can I have your phone number and can I take you out sometime" he said. He was actually cute but I was still dating Hayes. "Thank you, yes and yes but as friends" I said. "Okay" he said.
We exchanged numbers and he left, I took pictures with fans and then went upstairs to my room. I walk in and see Taylor sitting in the couch all alone. Thankfully our rooms are united so it's one big room. Carter was sleeping, Zoe, Nash, Matt, pat, max, Jack/jack, Emily, were sleeping. Where was Cameron? I look and see him on the other couch. I walk in and sit down I look and Hayes is literally asleep on the floor. I get up and go to his phone. I open it up and his in his notes. I look at what he wrote and I began to cry. He was writing and apology note but I think he was trying to brake up with me. I put his phone to charge and sit next to Taylor. His watching the Jimmy F. Show. "Taylor.." I said. "Yeah baby" he says looking down. "Umm well I think Hayes is braking up with me" I said "no" he said. I explained everything and slowly but surely I was falling asleep.

Zoe's POV
I wake up and it's 2:47 in the morning.
I slowly crawl out of bed and I see Cameron sleeping on Amy and Taylor holding Amy in his hands. I walk up to Amy and shake her. She has puffy red eyes. I know this because the laptop was left on. "You okay?" I whispered. "No" she said pulling me in a hug. I carried her and put her outside the door. "Baby we are leaving tomorrow at 8 to Indiana. Taylor's home town because Magcon is over there and we are going to surprise him" I said, hoping that Made her smile. She slides against the wall until she ends up at the bottom. "What's wrong baby" I said. She explained go me everything about Hayes and she is crying a little. "No man is worth your tears princess" I said. She put her head on my shoulder and I put my head on top of hers, "I love you so much" she said. "I love you too baby" I said. "What should I do? I just want to die and I haven't talked to Abby in forever" she said. "Let's call Elizabeth right now so we can talk to her" I said taking out my phone.

V's POV
Today Jack and Jack leave and I'm leaving with them. Only problem is that I won't see Amy or the rest of the gang for about 2 months. I look around and see Jack, Jack and Emily ready. I get up and say good bye to the people that are awake. Mainly our friends, the girls. The driver was dropping is off at the airport. I looked at Emily as she kept reviewing a video that the guys took of her and Amy when they were leaving. "Flight 5689 now boarding to L.A California" the announcement was made just in time. We get on the plane and we'll bye bye for 2 months!

Cameron's POV
Amy is crushed. Nash and Zoe we're going on their date now. Jack and Jack left with Emily and V. Patrica is with Matt and they were going on a double date. Taylor's leaving and we are leaving behind him. Well only some of us. I'm sitting down in the couch and Amy walks in. She looks horrible. "Hi Amy. Where's Hayes?" I ask. She looks at me and keeps walking. "I'm going out to Walgreens to buy food. Want some?" She said. "Umm buy me a milk" I said. She puts her hair in a pony tail and walks out. I sit on the couch and go on Instagram. I saw Hayes posted a picture. I wait for it to load and see a picture of Amy laughing and he captioned it "the way she laughs is special and her smile brings out the joy in me". I took a screenshot of the picture and refreshed the page. He posted a collage of him and Amy. There was pictures of the first time they met, her with his Davidson Foot shirt and Gator socks, in magcon etc. his caption was "a picture says 1,000 words, but her smile is worth a 1,000 words". I get up from my seat and open one of the room and catch Hayes on the floor crying. "What's wrong buddy?" I said. "I screwed up with Amy" he said. "Yeah you kind of did" I said. "Now she texted me saying that I can make up my mind, and when I do to let her know that by that time she will be gone" he said. "Wait what....?"