Chapter 3

Amy's POV:
As we where running out the door. Emily stops to get a breather. Okay let's go. We started penny boarding. She was wearing a cute black shirt that stopped at her belly button that said MIA 305. Funny because I have the same one. And she had black ripped shorts with black vans. Her hair in braids and the same when it came to makeup. We started talking about what stores to go and then a black car almost ran over us. It stopped and this 2 guys stuck there heads out. Emily was for sure drooling over one of them.

Cameron's POV:
I started driving and Hayes like the usual was screaming with Matthew and Jack G. They are so annoying. "SHUT UP" I said loudly. At that moment I saw 2 girls penny boarding in front of the car. I stopped the car as fast as possible. HOLY CRAP I kept repeating in my head. I could of killed them. Jack G was in the front and he stuck his head out the car. "Omg are you okay?" Jack said but then he paused and looked at me and back at the girls.
"Yeah we're okay" the one with reddish hair in a pony tail said. I look over to jack and he is literally staring at both of them. What a player 😒
I got out and Hayes followed me. "I'm so sorry. I said but the girl with black hair looked down......

Jack G's POV
To annoy Cameron I decided to start screaming with Hayes and Matt. But Cameron almost ended up running over 2 girl. And let me just tell you they were hot as f. Specially the one with black hair. Damn that girl can work shorts. I asked if they were okay but I could stop staring at them.....

Hayes POV
We almost ran over 2 GIRL! I kept screaming and then I felt bad because it was partly my fault. I got out and saw the most beautiful girl ever. Man was she pretty. The way she was.....just was perfect ❤️