Chapter 7

Matthew's POV
Yeah guys we have a problem! Not all of us fit. The girls might have too.......I was cut off by Hayes. "Amy you can sit on my lap if you want" he said blushing. "Sure if we don't all fit then yeah" she said smiling and blushing. "I would take you Emily but I'm driving unless.....yo Jack can you Drive? Cam said. "Sure man" he said sad and pissed off. "Thanks man" cam said.

Hayes POV
Yes one more step closer. She walked close to me. "Hi" she said. "Hi there beautiful. Wait uhh...." I said. DANG IT! But she was giggling..wa? I don't understand. "Hi there handsome" she said kind of blushing. Lord why is she so pretty!!!!

Jack G's POV
"Everyone get in the car" I yelled. Everyone settled in and we were off. The guys just had a conversation in the back I couldn't hear it because Aaron and I were talking in the front. Finally we made it to the mall. Feels like it took forever. After everyone got out...I see Emily walking towards me. Thank you for the ride and she kisses my cheek. Butterflies everywhere. I helped her take out there penny boards and they stood there.

Emily's POV
I kissed Jack G in the cheek and let me tell you. Butterflies EVVVVVEEEEERRRRRYYYYYWWHHHHWEEEERRRRREEE!!!!! I thanked him for everything but I was texting Amy while we were driving and we have a plan.

We wait for them to all get out of the car. It's funny because we stood there waiting for them. They all have us a confused look and we giggled. "We'll don't you wanna hang out with us...? Cuz if you don't it's fine" at that moment the guys were either saying "no no no we want too" or "let's go, let's go!" We giggled and Amy grabbed Hayes hand and started running. They would make a cute couple. I just walked between Cameron and Jack G. Thank you Matt for saving me. He scooped me up and carried me bridal style and ran. 😂

Amy's POV
Before we all split up. Exchange phone numbers with us. Just in case. I took out my iPhone 5s (gold) with a blue Gummy cover that says Gators...or Nah and it has the Gators logo in the middle. Emily took out her iPhone 6 (gold) with a white cover that says in baby blue "Fergalicious" and these emoji on it "💕💁". I remember I got that for her on her birthday and she got me the gators one.

After exchanging numbers this is how it went down.
-me, Hayes, Cameron and Emily
-Nash, Carter, Taylor, Matthew
-Aaron, Shawn, Jack & Jack