1•

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful

The trickling sound of her phone alarm was what woke her up from her deep slumber that morning.

She shifted a bit then mouthed the morning prayer before taking a deep sigh as she always does. She moved herself into the bathroom and took a soothing long bath, brushing her teeth along with that.

Coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a white towel, she sat on the stool by the mirror and started to oil and brush her back length silky dark hair, packing it into a bun.

She applied some lotion on her skin at the places required, then applied Kajol to her eyes and lipgloss to her lips. She then moved to the left side of the room, which was where her wardrobe was located, to choose what to wear for the day. She chose a simple silky floral gown and wore it.

Aisha (Hidaya) Mu'az Ardo was a 22 years old woman of average height and her skin was fair in complexion. Her round face had chubby cheeks, an evenly sized nose, accentuate big round eyes, hazel eyelids and slightly pink lips. Hidaya wasn't at all slim and neither was she fat, she was just of average body size.

Hidaya trailed off to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, something she does everyday. Her mind decided on something that wouldn't take long to prepare for just two people which was fried potatoes alongside scrambled eggs. After she was done with the breakfast, she headed to her sister's room with the intention to wake her up from her sleep.

"Wake up Aida, or you'll be late for school" Hidaya called tapping Aida's shoulders with her hands. Aida impromptu rolled to the other side of the bed to avoid Hidaya's hand.

"Fifteen more minutes please" Aida pleaded in a sleepy voice. Hidaya moved to the other side of the bed and tapped Aida once again before Aida involuntarily bursted her eyes open, squeezing the life out of them.

"Stop it or you'll hurt yourself and you can't waste more time doing nothing on the bed so it's either you stand up this minute or feel cold water on you in the next" Hidaya warned in a daring tone.

"Okay fine" Aida said between gritted teeth before standing up and heading into the bathroom.

Aida Mu'az Ardo, a teenager of average height. Aida was not fairer than Hidaya in complexion but had almost same skin colour as her and she also possessed accentuate eyes, her lips smaller in size but not pink like Hidaya's.

Hidaya and Aida were both Nigerian fulanis because of their father's (Mu'az Ardo) nationality of being a Nigerian Fulani man from Jigawa state. Their mother Hafsah Tahir Diori was from Agadez, Niger.