18•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Sameer smiled as he looked through his laptop. Yes, he just liked what he does more than what his father's company does and thank the stars he was saved from the tragedy of experiencing a lifetime doing the same all in the name of keeping his father's company.

The company was a construction empire, they get building contracts from the government to build estates, offices, companies and more. They sometimes get contracts from people outside the country and that's how the business gradually expanded until Alhaji Mustapha Shamaki became a billionaire.

Sameer went to work early that day because he was excited to finish his first project in a while. He was not able to enjoy what he does because of how busy he'd turned to be but the appearance of Ibrahim changed everything.

Sameer looked at his work one last time before switching off the computer. He checked the time to see that it was already 8:30 in the morning so he decided to get something to eat from the cafeteria.

Sameer whispered a salaam while walking out of his office incase Hidaya was there and she was. He didn't believe she heard it until he heard her answer the salaam. A smile immediately crept his lips as a welcoming aura clouded his features.

"Good morning sir" Hidaya greeted standing on her feet with a smile lingering on her face.

She was cladded in a cream flowy shirt and a black lacey skirt, she rolled its veil protectively over her head and wore a matching black shoe. Surprisingly, they had matching outfits with Sameer.

That was when Wahida stepped in the office calling Hidaya's name, "Hida". They both turned to the direction of her voice. She stopped herself from saying whatever she wanted to say when she saw Sameer there. "I should probably stop coming in unannounced because I keep getting myself into an uncontrollable trouble" Wahida thought flushing in embarrassment for the second time that week.

"Good morning sir" she greeted. Hidaya was just exchanging stares between the two other occupants of the room. "Don't call me sir since I'm not your boss anymore, call me by my name. And good morning" Sameer said. He could swear he heard Wahida say something like "The last thing I want now is to die" even though she just nodded at his statement.

"Say what you want to say or I should excuse you two?" Sameer asked after noticing that Wahida doesn't want to talk.

"I wanted to take Hidaya with me for breakfast but it looks like you are having something important going on, I'll just go alone" she stated. "No I just came here, probably the same minute as you" Sameer voiced. That made Hidaya laugh silently and they all had to turn and look at her, a look that instantly questioned her reason for laughing as they were sure no one cracked a joke.

"Sorry.... Sorry" she said in between giggles "You should see your face Wahida, really" Hidaya said looking down on her fingers then back to them. She couldn't believe she laughed that much in front of Sameer.  "What's wrong with my face?" Wahida frowned.