6•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Aida had set out clothes for her, she saw it when she got out of the bathroom.

Hidaya was still in her bathrobe as she stared at the dress on her bed, she had asked Aida to help her pick an outfit appropriate for an interview and she picked out a simple gown with the colour of the sea at midnight. Just then Aida came in the room.

"How do you like my choice?" Aida asked. "It's good Aida, I have completely forgotten about the existence of this dress but now I see it is helping save my day" Hidaya replied her already deciding what shoe she'll wear with it. "I thought so. I'm leaving now, good luck" Aida voiced side hugging Hidaya. "Thank you, be safe" Hidaya replied returning back the hug before Aida finally left for school.

Aida wanted to learn driving but Hidaya refused her saying it was too dangerous, she was not ready to lose yet another family through driving, the last family for that matter. The same reason Hidaya wanted her to settle down in her own home before anything gets wrong again.

Hidaya did the needful of starting to get ready for the interview so she too can leave as early as she can. It took her few minutes before she was finally ready to leave. Picking up everything she needed which included her car keys, documents, her phone and her bag, she left for interview.

It took Hidaya only few minutes of driving before her car came to a sudden halt, it wouldn't start no matter how hard she tried and she still had a long distance before reaching the firm. Leaving in a cab was not an option for Hidaya because she had 0% intention of leaving her car behind. And it was not like she had her personal mechanic whom she could entrust her car with so she had to stay back until she was sure her car was in safe hands which made her to run late for her interview.

Hidaya reached the extemporaneous building where Glimpse Enterprise was located.

She got off the tricycle she boarded and paid off the man before he drove away. Hidaya then proceeded into the building with nothing but the hope that she gets the job. Hidaya took a seat at the reception and tried to call Wahida whose phone rang right beside her.

"You didn't notice me standing here earlier did you?" Wahida asked as she walked closer to her. "Tell me about it" Hidaya sighed before standing back up on her feet from the seat she took earlier. "Why did you come late?" Wahida asked again after they hugged each other. "My car, of all the days in this life, decided to have problems today" Hidaya replied hissing silently.

"I feel your pain. So how did you manage to come?" Wahida asked yet again. Even though Hidaya felt like her friend was acting like a journalist as of that time, she decided to let it happen because it was better than getting tensed for the possibilities of her loosing the opportunity to get job.