3•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

That very moment when you feel like escaping from the world itself? Exactly what Sameer felt staying at that house on that day. Even though he experiences those days once every year, he still wasn't used to it.

The house was just too noisy for him to enjoy even though he confined himself in his apartment, the noises that could reach him were irritating him to the core. But he was glad that it was like Aama had forgotten about his existence that she didn't send anyone to call him out to the main house.

Sameer was sitting on his bed with his laptop on his laps while working on something when he heard the knock he expected earlier than the time it came. He dropped the laptop on his bedside drawer before going to open the door. It took him just a glance at the person who was at the door to make him be annoyed even more than he already was.

"Hi" a jovial Badia waved at Sameer with one of the widest smiles out there.

Badia was Sameer's only maternal female cousin who kept throwing herself at him since ever and unfortunately for him, Aama was in her support. Sameer though was anything but interested in her because first, she was way too young and second, she was the farthest person from girls with good moral upbringings. You must have noticed that since no sensible seventeen years old girl would greet someone of twenty eight years age like he was her mate. Eleven years difference is no joke.

"What are you doing here?" Sameer asked not minding the way she addressed him, he expected worse from her actually. "Oh I thought you might be alone so I came to keep you company" Badia said moving closer to where he stood.

Sameer would have moved back too because of their closeness but the last thing he wanted was for Badia to use that as an opportunity to barge into his apartment and act like she owns it.

"The last time I checked I've always been living like this so I don't need any company, especially not yours" Sameer said and even before Badia could realise it, he took a step back into his apartment and slammed the door at her face without waiting for a reply from her.

Badia's mouth was left hung open because of his sudden action, it wasn't like she expected him to be nicer to her that time around as he had always hated her presence. She stumped her feets in annoyance before walking back into the main house with a deep pout on her face, obviously to go and report Sameer to his mother.

"Did you just say he chased you out?" Aama shouted making Badia to flinch even though she was laying her head on Aama's laps. "Yes mom" Badia replied before snuggling more on Aama's laps.

Aama didn't reply again but she stretched her hands and took her phone which was beside her on the bed before she dialled Sameer's number. Sameer picked the call on the fourth ring because he was hesitant. "I expect you to come out of that prison to spend some time with your cousins now and you'll be taking Badia home after the event" Aama said immediately he picked it up and disconnected the call right after her statement, even before he could reply.