26•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Oh this looks expensive"

"This must cost a lot"

"You have got yourself rich in-laws"

Those were Hidaya's neighbors. They had been ranting about the same thing since the beginning of their little tour of Aida's trousseau.

Sadly for them, no one was in the mood to reply to their ranting. Wahida had still not went back home and both Hidaya and Aida were feeling moody, main reason being Wahida.

It was devastating to see Wahida in that situation especially because she was known with her jovial self. But situations do change a person right?

"Excuse me for a moment" Aida said to them when her phone rang beside her. She was after all expecting the call, it was from Jannah.

"I just sent the slides, you should check them and contact Debby to know your part" Jannah informed. "I don't have her contacts, do you by chance have it?" Aida asked. "No I don't, I was also going to ask Minal for it. I heard them on the phone together yesterday"

"Okay then, I'll ask her too. Thanks, ki gaida mama" Aida said. "Zataji, bye" Jannah said before she disconnected the call.

After the phone call, Aida turned on her data to check the slide sent to her just to meet with a notification she dared not to ignore. It was a news notification from her Phoenix app, something about an arrest. She was quick to click on the notification to see the complete broadcast of the news.

"Today started off with a very shocking event where Junaid Jarmai got arrested with not just one but many offences. Amongst which includes kidnap, drug trafficking, rape and also murder. We are awaiting the result of the ongoing questioning of the suspected"

Unaware of the moment, Aida shouted in happiness. Even though she didn't know the whole story, she still knew enough to want him behind bars.

She was quick enough to run off to the sitting room to show the two people she knew would be as happy as she was.

"Adda Adda Adda!" Aida called enthusiastically. "Aida what's the issue?" Hidaya asked. "You definitely should see this" Aida replied. "You do realize we have guests right, behave and wait until they leave" Hidaya scolded.

"It can't wait, look!" Aida insisted shoving the phone screen on their faces. Wahida was the first one to notice it and she was quick to grab Aida's phone.