10•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Aama sat alone in her parodied parlour watching news on the TV. She was already used to being alone especially when her husband is not around. If anything, she enjoyed her alone time more than any other one. Who even sit with her after all? It was Hasna that tolerated her and sat with her but she too would rather sleep than chat with her. Whenever they start chatting then Aama would get serious and boring at some point which made Hasna to skip meeting her sometimes.

Aama was exceptionally happy that day. One, because her husband was coming back home that same day and two because the moment she had been waiting for half her life was finally turning on.

But she had no one to share her joy with. She wouldn't even is she had someone, at least not her children.

Aama was more into her thoughts than the news that was displayed on the TV when she heard her phone ring. She reduced the volume of the TV before taking the phone, the name on the screen startled her off the chair as she wondered why on earth the person was calling her.

Aama accelerated to her room making sure to lock the door behind her before she picked the call on the last ring.

"I told you several times to stop calling me when I'm at home, what if someone picks up the call instead of me?" Aama scolded quietly in a way the person on the other line would clearly hear her.

"Well I'm doing fine, thanks for asking" the anonymous person whose name was Ibrahim said with a smirk, he intentionally called to irk her. "Seriously Ibrahim?" Aama asked. "Ok, I know you would be alone that's why I called" Ibrahim said replying to the question she asked earlier.

"Stop taking chances please, you can't just assume things whenever you like, you'll get us into trouble someday" Aama complained yet again, she was not going to watch him do things that could ruin what they had planned for years, at least not with some foolish phone call.

"Chill, it won't happen" Ibrahim voiced out softly. "You just won't listen. Just tell me why you were risking our 22 years of hard work" Aama said sitting by the left side of her bed.

"I called because I've not heard from you since we met at the restaurant, you were supposed to call and update me" Ibrahim replied. "If only you were a little tiny more patient. He is coming back today and I need just three days to be exact, i might even need less" Aama explained.

"And within these three days, you cannot call or text me at all since I will be with him. We have to take all necessary caution to ensure nothing goes wrong if not we'll both be in trouble" Aama added.