7•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The students trooped in lines out of the lecture hall after the lecture ended. Aida, Minal and Jannah wanted to have a group discussion and also go through their handouts so as to be prepared for their upcoming test. The three walked away towards the library where they settled and started studying.

Minutes into studying, Aida heard her phone ring and when she checked, it was a call from Abdul, Fahad's best friend.

"You have to get here now, it is urgent please" Abdul said after they exchanged an Islamic greeting. "What? Why? Where are you?" Aida asked three questions simultaneously. "At the school gate" Abdul replied. Abdul and Aida attended the same University, just that he was her senior and in his final year of the uni.

"I am not made of cars ab, how can I get there in a short time when I'm at the library?" Aida asked again. The library was at the far end of the university building so it always takes long before one could get to the gate.

"Just find a way and rush over here please" Abdul said not minding her sarcasm. Aida knew not how to get to the gate fast but she still disconnected the call and got up to leave. "Girls, I'm leaving for the gate. I might come back shortly after or not at all" Aida said finally picking up the last thing that was hers on the table they sat. "Okay take care" Minal said before Aida exited the library, she didn't mind that Jannah didn't say a word to her because she knew it was impossible. Jannah was the type that you won't hear her voice for a week if care is not taken.

Aida saw one of the students in the school and he offered a ride to her which she gladly accepted, it was not like she had any other option better than that particular one. Even though she started regretting it shortly after she accepted the offer.

"Which level are you?" The guy asked. "200l" Aida replied even though she would have so much preferred silence, she was not used to speaking to strangers especially that of the opposite gender, see why they're sisters with Hidaya?

"What about your name?" He asked again. "Aida, Aida Mu'az Ardo" She replied. Aida didn't get why the car was not going fast enough for her to get out of the car and pretend like she never even saw someone like him talk less of meeting, talking and getting a lift from him. It wouldn't be that hard to forget after all.

"Unique indeed, mine is Bahir" The man said and Aida just nodded since she was not the one who asked him to say it. He was talking about unique when his name itself is unique. Bahir noticed that she preferred silence so he kept quiet and accelerated the car until they were at the gate before he pressed the break making the car to come to a halt.

"Thank you" Aida appreciated before going out of the car without waiting for his reply, Bahir just sighed and shook his head before driving away, better luck next time.