11•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

There are many different approaches to conflict management, each of which may have utility in particular circumstances. And the way Sameer managed and organised the event was impressive.

Cars drove in a line across the entrance of the event hall which was built just for the purpose of the program. Each car held either VIPs or normal business men that were invited. Abbu himself invited many of his business partners by the request of his son. Sameer believed that the more influential people at the event, the more his business would be known. It wouldn't be a surprise if that event got him a million contracts because of the much influential people that attended.

Sameer also allowed the entrance of journalists, they were provided with a space of their own by the side of the hall.

The theme for the day was black and white so the hall was decorated with the mentioned colours. There were tables and chairs which were enough for 300 people to sit on, 50 of which was for the VIPs and the other 50 was for journalists only. 43 was for the employees in his company except the guards and the remaining 157 for other expected guests.

All employees arrived earlier than when the event was starting so as to ensure everything was in the right place. As rare as it will seem, none of the male employees settled for the white colour except mixed while the female employees were mostly in black and few were in white.

Hidaya wore black and Wahida wore a white dress, which looked almost the same. They went shopping together afterall so they thought why not wear the same thing or something that looked the same.

The event hall was halfway filled when the program started by the prayers from both Muslim and Christian employees of the firm and introductory speech by the accountant of the company.

Sameer, Naeem, Hidaya, Wahida, Hasna and Badia sat on the same table. Forgot to mention Badia came to the event as invited by Aama, and she kept on dragging Sameer into a conversation while sitting beside him. The only thing that made her quiet was when the event started, so she concentrated on the stage where people stood by the podium.

After the introductory speech, Sameer was called on the stage for his own speech and also to introduce the new project he, Hidaya and Wahida came up with. They had a lot of time together since Hidaya started working in the firm so they decided to create something new.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

This firm has been striving and stumbling for years now all in an attempt to develop a social interface. But this, ladies and gentlemen, is something more than that, a new project, something out of the box.

Phase, an artificial intelligence based operating system, it can integrate your lives like it is being displayed to you on screens, your personal computers and phones are gonna talk back to you like a normal person would. From the most difficult and complex analytics to your daily planning, this artificial intelligence will work in your lives in a way you cannot even imagine. Multiple to no avail for this human intelligence will be determined by how you see it, and how you see it should be the phase way" Sameer presented as everything he said displayed on the green screen right beside the podium where he stood. The moment he came to a stop, an applaud filled the room with full sound from the many people that were in the hall.

"The user manual will be shared to each one of you by the end of the day, glimpse enterprise had got the future ready for you! Thank you" Sameer completed after the claps subsided before he finally claimed the stairs of the stage back to where he was sitting before.