39•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The fortuitous tenderness they carried along while walking down the isle was a sight one would love to see all over again.

There were cameras lighting from every angle of the hall all in an attempt to get a hold on a picture or video of the bride and groom.

Hidaya was nervous but Sameer couldn't be more proud when he walked into the hall side to side with his wife, his wife's hand in his. He had that long desire to hold her hand confidently in front of everyone so they would know she's his and he was proud of that.

Hidaya as well couldn't be more happier, she felt safe that he was finally hers, she felt safe that he was holding her hands, she felt safe knowing she would never be alone in the world again.

That was what made her to decide that she would never let anything to come between them as long as she breathe life.

Unlike the other events that happened in Abuja, the entrance of that event was decided to be different.

Every groomsman or bridesmaid was given the opportunity to enter the hall alone while they danced to the music they requested to be played. It didn't take much time though because both Hidaya and Sameer were people of very limited friends, completely antisocial.

After all the groomsmen and bridesmaids entered the hall and settled, the groom and bride entered making everyone to clap at their beauty, they indeed looked perfect for each other.

Just like all other events, they looked stunning.

Sameer and Hidaya didn't dance their way to their seat but they walked with grace and perfection.

They sat on their beautifully decorated chair, right next to each other before the event started.

Even though the wedding was not of many events, it did left a history. It was a wedding that was neither grand nor normal, it was neither extravagant nor lacking, it was just amazing.

The event planners made sure every detail makes an importance, from the very first event to the last.

The bridal shower, even though with very few people, was a one many brides would dream to organise especially because of its simplicity.

The luncheon was grand in a way everyone enjoyed it.

The kamu and Budan Kai made sure to portray the greatness of every Hausa in the world, how they never fail to respect their cultural beliefs, norms and traditions.

How they bring out many details in the littlest efforts, portraying the Hausa culture. They gave every single detail of royalty, intrepidity and boldness of the Hausa culture. They made sure to give a detailed organisation to the kamu which included the traditional drumming and trumpeting, the royal attire, the horses and the unveiling, everything was made just perfectly well.

 They made sure to give a detailed organisation to the kamu which included the traditional drumming and trumpeting, the royal attire, the horses and the unveiling, everything was made just perfectly well