5•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

It was a dark afternoon. Outside, dark clouds formed in the sky promising rain any moment. At a restaurant, two people of opposite genders were sitting at the table by the end of the room. It was a lady and a young man who was in his early thirties. They sat clearly opposite to each other, each other's fragrance hitting their nostrils.

"Don't you think I am tired of hiding, I want to come to the open and claim what's mine" the anonymous young man exclaimed in a calm voice. "Nothing is yours young man, you are trying to take something that belongs to someone else" she replied sarcastically.

"But still, you know what I want and yet you're not making any move" He complained yet again. "I need time, I would have made a move but he's not in town" she said adjusting her sitting position.

"I am of age now, probably more than I should be so I won't wait until it's late before I get the whole Alhaji Mustapha's properties to my captive, I need to act first before Sameer does something" he voiced taking a sip from the water that was placed on his table. The two did not order anything ever since they sat there which was almost ten minutes.

"If you will maintain some patience, he will be back in two weeks time. After then, we can plot everything into place, we're not giving up just yet, are we?" She asked placing her palm on his hands that was just across his cup of water.

"No way, dreams are meant to be fulfilled and I see no reason not to fulfill mine" he voiced. "Absolutely" The woman replied. "I like imagining their faces when we put our plan to work" The man said and the two bursted into a thunderous laughter causing attention towards them.

"Funny indeed, let's order something shall we?" The woman asked the man and he nodded before calling the attention of a waiter to their table.

°~

Picking up the last thing he needed, Sameer walked out of his office. He had a hectic day at work which was almost similar to the previous day but thankfully, he was able to complete the contract that day. Sameer finished a week contract in two days, that was exactly how good Sameer was at what he does. Also because he was doing what he loved and at the same time loving what he was doing.

Having finished the work, he decided to concentrate fully on the interview he would supervise the next day so he decided to go home early and rest enough.

Balarabe rushed to the car when he saw Sameer step out of the firm and drove it to where Sameer stood. Sameer couldn't have blame him since he didn't inform him about going home early that day. Sameer also did the needful of opening the car door himself even before the driver could.

"Where are we heading to sir?" The driver asked. Balarabe was an educated man so he knew how to converse with Sameer in English even though he preferred it with Hausa or Fulfulde. "Home" Sameer said as he leaned back on the chair and closed his eyes to get a rest which made the driver sure that he was closing early that day.