28•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The tension covered all the part of the room as the two people in the room converse angrily. What they expected was not what was happening, everything was trying to go in vain.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Ibrahim exclaimed. "How the hell did this end up happening?" He questioned, not that the question was directed to anyone actually.

"I can't believe this, I neglected my own child, killed my own husband but everything is not working?" Aama shouted at the top of her voice. She was beyond angry, she was drowned in little regret and most of all, she was frustrated

"You are concerned about yourself?" He scoffed. "You promised me everything the Shamakis have but now you're talking about yourself. This is all your fault in the first place" Ibrahim shouted too. His only expression was anger, nothing else.

"Don't you dare shout at me Ibrahim, don't you dare. I sacrificed everything I had for you as my child but this is how you'll see this situation? How is this my fault? If anything you should actually try convincing me that everything will be okay shouldn't you?"Aama asked staring into his eyes, daring him to say otherwise.

"I shouldn't because you were the one who acted like a fool in the first place. You should have checked if we'll get through this fine and clear but your brain refused to function at this and now that everything is trying to backfire, you dare to tell me to give you false comfort. Well you're wrong cause everything is ruined and read my lips, NOTHING WILL BE OKAY" Ibrahim shouted again and the next second, he heard a pang of pain on his face. She slapped him, Aama slapped him.

"How dare you call me a fool Ibrahim, how dare you? I'm your mother for shouting out loud and after everything I've sacrificed for you, you cannot even relate me to a fool talk more of calling me one" Aama spatted.

"YOU ARE A FOOL and I am leaving. I will pack the few I have acquired and leave, I can't risk the few I have because of your foolishness. And this shall be the last of me you'll ever see, slapping me again is a whole different affair" Ibrahim said turning to exit the door. Aam held his hands immediately stopping him from making further movements, she would indeed be the fool he said if she did not attempt to stop him from leaving.

"You can't leave Ibrahim you just can't. We'll figure out something, I'm sure Sameer will have something. We just have to trick him to know everything but don't leave just yet, it's not worth all our efforts" Aama pleaded trying to remain calm. She knew very well not to temper with her son, she knew how he behaves on something he likes.

"Alhaji Mustapha Shamaki is smart, but let's see how smart he is as a dead person. Sameer won't be a problem for as long as he remains in the shackles of his dying lover, we just have to do something fast before things get worse" Ibrahim smirked voicing the words confidently. He too had calmed down.

"Yes, I agree with you, if Aama doesn't know what to do then Ibrahim will definitely know and she is forever ready to do anything he asks" she also smirked and he laughed. They were unknowingly digging bigger graves for themselves. 

Just behind the door to that room stood Hasna. All she was thinking at that moment was that her hunch was right, the Ibrahim guy was simply trouble. But what shocked her the most and kept ringing continuously in her ears was the fact that her mother killed her father. If she heard it somewhere else she wouldn't believe it, even if it came from her ya Sameer.