38•

After seven months
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Iyyyeeeeeee. I cannot believe my eyes" Aida shouted coming into the room. "Don't get started Aida, I beg una" Hidaya said blushing a bit. "I'm not buying that because if you remember last two months, you were up on my neck just exactly the same way" Aida said referring to her own wedding with Fahad.

It took four months before they were able to finalize a date for Fahad and Aida's wedding. Sameer wanted for it to be a duo wedding but Hidaya requested against it because of the promise she once made to herself which was to make sure Aida gets settled before she gets married too.

Sameer respected her decision and agreed to help her keep her promise so Fahad and Aida got married first.

"But seriously though, you are glowing" Aida added. "You needn't say that twice" Nabiha chuckled. "I am sure you all are having fun teasing her but you gotta let her be!" Wahida said. "Kema kiyi fama da kanki Adda Wahida" Aida said before she settled on her bed.

"I don't really understand why you have limited friends though, like I have counted only four since the events started" Nabiha voiced. "I wasn't exactly a social person back at school, it was just the three of us and unfortunately Zahida had to go. So yep, I ended up having no friends at all except Wahida and Amira whom I met in the University. Liliana is just new to the crew" Hidaya shrugged.

"That explains it! We would have agreed to be your bridesmaid but as y'all know, it hits differently if you're the bride's sister" Nabiha commented. "I agree!" Aida said. "I believe being a bridesmaid is better, they get to collect money!" Nabila said.

"Well that excluded" Nabiha agreed. "I believe you people have better things to do than have a debate about which one is better. Like for example Biha, you need to bath" Wahida said. "Oh yeah! I have to before the knot gets tied" Nabiha said before exiting the room.

It is true when people say you have to welcome happiness in, you have to embrace it and you have to cherish it. Everyone ended up being happy.

Wahida was never as thankful as she was for her marriage with Naeem, he was a blessing in her life so as she was a blessing in his life. Aida and Fahad were happy and settled too. Hasna got rid of her nightmares and it was like nothing ever happened, she also got admission into Trivia University of Texas. That made her to be missing the wedding of her one and only brother and also her favourite living woman in the whole wide world.

"No one showed the pre wedding pictures to me guys" Aida said. "It is because you recently came back from Denmark and you know very well that we were all busy" Hidaya said. "The least you could do Adda Hida was to send them through WhatsApp! I only went for a honeymoon, I didn't die" Aida said.

"As I said, I got busy. Besides, I thought you follow Sadik's Instagram profession account, he posted them" Hidaya said. "My honeymoon was a no gadget honeymoon, I only get to chat for 30 minutes a day" Aida shrugged.

"Well that's not my fault and now that you are back, you can see them abi?" Hidaya defended herself. "Not that I agree but show me" Aida demanded. "Biha took my phone earlier so you should check Wahida's phone" Hidaya said.

"And what exactly makes you think that I am keeping the pictures in my phone?" Wahida asked. "Even your husband cannot bring himself to delete them let alone you yourself!" Hidaya replied with a smirk. "Admit it or not, you love me that much!" She added.