Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm playing the song "Confident" by Demi Lavato

I woke up to my alarm playing the song "Confident" by Demi Lavato .

I groan as a basically slap my phone yes it's a good song but not a song you want to here as soon as you wake up in the morning.

I got out of bed and I turned on the shower to get it warm and I got in and did all my hygiene.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and I walked back into my room as the cold air hit my body, as I was going to pick out my outfit I looked out the window and I saw the boy I saw yesterday and he looked like he was on the phone arguing with someone.

I saw him hang up the phone as he rolled his eyes and I was caught off guard as he looked across at me and my eyes grew wide and I quickly shut my curtains as I took a deep breath and brushed it off and picked out my outfit I wanted to look good sense i'm going to a new school and just wanted to look good.

I checked myself out a couple more times and I grabbed my bag and I just went in my phone. As in that moment my phone dinged and so I checked it.

Jacklynn

Hey I'm about 10 minutes away!

Ok Thankyou I'll be outside!

Ok!
Read: 6:45

I walked downstairs to be met with my mom and she smiled at me so I smiled back.

She pulled me into a hug so I hugged her back and smiled.

"Have a good day at school I love you!" She said as she pulled away.

"I love you too." I say and I walked out the door