Chapter 29

Ok so here's a little run down of Reign and her features

Reign, Reign Carter. One of the sweetest and funniest girls you'll ever meet. Whenever you're down she's always there to comfort you and cheer you up. She was the only one there for Noah through the hard times, of course them being family. She was also involved with Ava them being ex best friends. How will she effect everyone in the story? Let's read and find out. (Played by: zoifish)

Liam POV:

Jenn had told me to apologize to Noah for all the stupid and dumb shit I did to him in sophomore year I'm only doing it cause I love her.

I took Noah out in the hall to talk to him about the whole situation.

"What's up?" Noah asked crossing his arms.

"I want to deeply apologize for how much of a dick I was in 10th grade and were now seniors and I still haven't apologized til now, and I promise you I will never ever hurt Jennifer ever again, I swear." I say to him basically pleading for his forgiveness.

"Liam, the rumor was the reason I had to be homeschooled for the rest of my high school year." Noah says.

"I know, and I swear I'll post something about it to clear it up, I'm so incredibly sorry." I apologize again.

"It's ok, but hey, seriously don't hurt Jenn she's been through enough shit." Noah said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I swear the last time I hurt her was the last final time, I will never ever do it again." I say to him.

"Ok good." Noah said smiling.

"So we're good?" I ask Noah.

"Yeah sure." Noah said with a smile which caused me to smile.

We tapped each other up and did a bro hug.