Chapter 4

Jacklynn dropped me off at my house and I waved to her as she drove off I started walking up my driveway and when I turned the corner there he was Liam, Liam was waiting for me of course

"What do you want Liam?" I ask as I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

He looked at me as he took a puff of his cigarette and blew the smoke in my face and I coughed and waved the smoke out of my face.

He took one last puff and put it out.

Out of nowhere he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head as he pushed me against the wall.

"I don't like the way you talked to my girlfriend today." He said as he was inches away from my lips.

I could smell the smoke on him and in his breath

"She started it first thankyou" I said as I tried getting out of his grip.

He gripped tighter

"What are you 5? My girlfriend is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet your the bitch, you just showed up and are already starting problems." He said getting angrier and angrier.

"Liam...YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING ON YOU EVERYONE KNOWS IT!" I yell in his face.

His grip tightened on my wrists more and it started to hurt.

He leaned closer to me our faces and lips inches apart.

"I don't know who you think you are or who you think your talking to but nobody talks to me like that." He said with anger in his eyes.

I just stayed silent

"Next time you pull some shit like that it won't look good for you." He said to me and then he finally let go of my wrists.

He walked away and I rubbed my wrists as I hissed in pain his grip is tight.

I rolled my eyes and I turned the knob and I entered my house.

"Mom? I'm home!" I yelled out no answer

I walked into the living room and I put my bag down and I went into the kitchen and saw a not on the counter.

I'll be home by dinner I love you.

Mom