Chapter 33

When I walked in the warm air engulfed me into a hug as I took off my shoes at the door and slightly shivered

"Jennifer?!" I hear my mom call out.

"Yeah it's me mom." I call back out and walk into the kitchen that she's cleaning.

"Ok I was just making sure, Jack is supposed to be coming over." She smiled at the thought.

"Well mom I kinda have a tiny date tonight." I smile.

Her eyes light up.

"Oh my gosh really? Who's the guy?" She asked with a smile.

"Uhm he's Laura's son next door, Liam you've had a slight encounter with him before." I look down.

"Ohhhh well the past is the past sweetie, I heard him and Noah are back on good terms." The blonde woman said as she dried some dishes and put them up in the cabinets.

"Yeah but I promise he'll meet you properly this time." I laugh a little.

"Yeah well i'd hope so, but I hope you do have fun and I can't wait to meet him properly." The blonde joked making me laugh.

"Well i'm going to head to my room to see what I should wear." I smile.

"Alright honey, I love you." She says giving me a hug.

"Love you mom." I say hugging her back.

I then pull away and head up to my room and shut my door when I get up there.

"What do I wear?" I ask myself searching through everything.

After searching for ten minutes I still have no clue.

I decide to call Jacklynn to help me.

I click on her contact and it starts to ring.

"Come on please Jackie I need you." I say pacing.

"Hello?" She answers with a giggle.

"I need your help bad." I say with a panicked voice.

"With what? Your date?" She asks.

"Yes I don't know what to wear and I want this date to be perfect." I answer.

"Ok I'm on the way but Xavier is coming." The black haired girl says.

"That's actually perfect." I say with relief.

"Ok we're on the way." She says and I hear her keys jingle as she grabs them.