Chapter 23

Now before we start this chapter I just want to give you guys a preview of what Noah looks like because he will be more involved with the story later on

Noah. Noah Carter, one of the sweetest boys you will ever ever meet. He loves to help out at animal shelters, adopt stray animals if his dad lets him. His mom left him at a young age and he's only ever been raised by his dad and his grandpa but he knows how to be respectful when he needs to. Did I mention he's Liam's ex best friend and did I mention he had a fling with Ava as well. There is more to him then we know soon as of right now.
(Played by: jacksondean)

Liam POV:

I woke up on the chase lounge in Coopers basement head pounding like a bitch. I remember absolutely nothing that happened last night I wonder why Jenn didn't show up last night I was looking forward to seeing her.

I looked down and saw I wasn't in my party clothes I had on gray sweatpants and my shirt was off. I decided to walk upstairs since I didn't see anyone downstairs with me.

I walked into the kitchen squinting my eyes cause of how bright it was in there.

"Good morning princess how'd you sleep." Cooper mocked as I walked in the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up." I say as I pull myself up on the stool by the island.

I heard Cooper chuckle and slide me a bottle of sunny-dee from the fridge.

Xavier then walked in the kitchen coming out of the bathroom.

"Damn dude you look horrible." Xavier said to me.

"Shut up." I say as I flip him off.

"Is there anyone else here?" I ask Cooper.

"No you know my parents aren't ever home." Cooper responds.

"Please don't tell me you changed my clothes." I said to Cooper.