Chapter 30

I was currently sitting in my room attempting to sew my favorite sweater back together as I accidentally ripped it as I was cleaning and it got caught on my closet door and had a big rip in it

As I was I hear a light tap on my window, I get up smiling know exactly who it was.

I go over to my window open up my curtains to see a smiling Liam and I opened up my window and he climbed through.

"I also missed this." I say and and throw my arms around the back of his neck.

"Mhm me too." He says as he pulls me in by my waist and kisses me.

He then pulls away and looks at my alarm clock.

"What's wrong?" I ask him looking back at my clock as our hands are still on each other.

"Nothing, don't worry, Noah is supposed to be picking me up soon we're going to lunch and the mall." Liam said.

"Oh so you guys are ok, ok now?" I ask him.

"Yeah, of course like you said I changed I'm a better person." He says with a smile.

"Yup, I did say that." I say and he pulls me again and kisses me.

"You want to go wait with me?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, sure I'd love to see Noah too." I say and Liam heads out my window and I follow him.

We lean against his car waiting for Noah to pull up.

I then catch Liam's eyes on me.

"What?" I ask him.

"God, you're so beautiful." He says and presses me up against his car and starts to make out with me our lips moving in sync.

We then hear a horn honk and we pull away and look over and see Noah pulling up.

"Cmon you guys, I don't want to see that." Noah says fake shielding his eyes in disgust.

"Then don't look?" I say and shrug and walk down Liam's driveway to Noah's car.

"I'll see you later?" Liam asks me.

"Yes, you will." I say and smile and he grabs me by my neck gently and presses a kiss to my lips.

"You boys have fun." I say as Liam gets in Noah's car.

"Are y'all a thing now?" Noah asks before driving off.

"We're back to the friends with benefits stage." I tell him.

"For now." Liam says with a smirk and I playfully role my eyes.

"Now go, go have fun." I say as I bump Noah's car I say and they wave and drive off.