Chapter 12

Back to Jennifer's POV:

I woke up next morning to my alarm and I shut it off and I rubbed my eyes and stretched and I rolled out of bed I got an outfit ready and I took a shower and did the rest of my routine.

I decided on this without the bag though and I sat down at my desk to do my makeup when suddenly Jacklynn called me.

I decided to answer

"Hey Jacklynn what's up?" I ask as I start my makeup

"Hey Jenn so you know how Ava is saying all that shit?" She asks me.

"Uh yeah what about it?" I ask with a concerned tone.

"Well me, Rachel, Nevaeh, Andre, Cooper, and Xavier have a plan now it might not be good but it might help though." She says.

"oh um ok will it help me and Liam?" I ask hoping for a yes.

"Of course and this Ava bitch will be done for." Jacklynn said with a serious tone.

"Thank god." I say finishing up my makeup.

"Anyways i'll see you at school meet where we always are, got it?" Jacklynn asks.

"Yup I got it see you soon!" I say to her.

"Alright bye." Jacklynn says and hung up.

I grabbed my bag and keys and I walked downstairs and left the house but I locked the front door when I walked out.

I looked over and I saw Liam smoking and when we made eye contact he looked away and rolled his eyes I just sighed and got in my car and drove off.