Chapter 14

We started to make-out meaning him kissing me roughly

We started to make-out meaning him kissing me roughly. He started to run his hands down my waist sending shivers down my spine and giving me goose bumps. I started tugging at the bottom of his shirt to take it off. He pulled away taking off his shirt and he pushed me on the bed. He was now on top of me kissing me more roughly then before. He then took off my sweater and threw it somewhere in the room. He was eyeing my body and licked his lips as he saw that my boobs were pushed up.

"So fucking beautiful." He whispered in a seductive tone.

Fuck he's so hot

He started to unbutton my jeans still not breaking the kiss and when he finally got them unbuttoned he pulled them off and I kicked them off to help him which made us break the kiss.

"Eager are we?" He whispered in my ear.

"Very now hurry and fuck me." I reply

He chuckled and started to take off his pants leaving both of us in just our underwear besides me having my bra on. He sat against my headboard and patted his thighs.

"Come here princess." He said seductively.

I went and straddled him and we started to make-out again as we were he started to unclip my bra and I let it fall down my arms and tossed it somewhere. I felt him get hard under me making me smirk into our kiss. He started to caress my boobs and he gave them a squeeze which made me moan. I started to grind against him which made his hips jolt up making me squeal.

"Fuck that get on your knees." He said pushing me off.

I quickly obeyed him kneeling in front of him. He grabbed my chin roughly making me look up at him.

"Your going to suck my dick like a good slut, got it?" He asked and I nodded.

I felt a sting on my cheek he slapped me.

"Use your words." He said.

"Yes sir." I corrected.

"Good girl." He whispered

"Take it out c'mon." He said.

I started to pull down his boxers making his dick spring out of his boxers and I started to suck him off and stroked what I couldn't fit in my mouth. He put my hair in a makeshift ponytail and started to fuck my mouth making his dick hit the back of my throat. He started to groan above me making me know he was close so I started to stroke him faster which made him pull me away from his dick by my hair with spit dripping from my mouth.