Chapter 21

*That night*

*That night*

I was currently on FaceTime with all the girls and we were all discussing what we should wear to the party. Jacklynn couldn't decide between a dress and a romper, Rachel didn't know to wear a skirt or dress, and Nevaeh didn't know which dress to wear.

"Guys seriously which one?" Nevaeh asked holding up the two dresses.

"Nev you'll look beautiful in either one." I say to her.

"Ok Jennifer not helping me." She says to me.

"Ok well the blue one looks a little too much so I say go with the short black one." Jacklynn said.

"No I wear the black all the time." Nevaeh says throwing them both down.

"The 3 years we've been friends I've never seen you wear that." Rachel said to her.

"Ok well Jenn what are you wearing?" She asks me crossing her arms.

"Oh you guys will have to wait til the party." I say smirking.

"Anyways guys, dress or romper?" Jacklynn asks us.

"Well considering Xavier will be there I would say whichever is easier for you to get off." Rachel says as she smiles.

"Good thinking." Jacklynn says.

"No that was a joke but I mean whatever." Rachel says.

"I think I'll just wear a short dress." Rachel says looking through them.

"That would look hot." Nevaeh comments.

"You know what would make the party better?" Rachel questions.

"What?" We all replied.

"If Cooper wasn't going and if it wasn't Ava's and like half the school is going." Rachel said.

"Ok well you never know I've always heard Ava's party's we're fun, we were just never invited because we didn't get along." Jacklynn said.

"I know but maybe we're not overthinking it you never know what she has up her sleeve." Nevaeh said.