Chapter 11

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone to call Jacklynn.

Her phone was ringing on the other line.

"Come on fucking pick up please." I say getting impatient.

"Hello?" I heard Jacklynn say.

"Hey Jacklynn uh we got a problem." I say pacing around the room.

"What happened?" Jacklynn asked.

"Um can I just come over?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure I'll have the door unlocked." Jacklynn said.

"Ok I'll see you in a bit, bye." I hang up before she could even say bye.

I grabbed my keys and my purse and I drove to Jacklynn's house.

When I got to her house and I hurried inside and as soon as I walk in I see Jacklynn's mom.

"Oh hey I'm Jennifer her friend and she said I could just walk in." I told her mom.

"Oh Jennifer I've heard so much about you and yes she told us her room in the 3rd door on the left." Her mom said with a smile.

"Thankyou." I smile and I go up to her room.

When I got to I took I closed the door and she could see I had a problem.

"Woah Jennifer what happened?" Jacklynn asked sitting up as she was currently sitting on her bed.

"Ok so this is going to be a crazy story so be ready." I told her

"Ok I'm listening." Jacklynn replied.

"So the night I told Liam Ava was cheating on him we got into an argument sort of but after that we hooked up." I started to say

Jacklynn's eyes went wide

"I knew it." She said slightly pointing her finger

"But after we did we decided we wanted to do a friends with benefits type thing so that was plan but tonight he came storming into my house saying I'm talking to my ex and accusing me of all this dumb shit and the only person I can think who did this is one person." I rambled on.

"Ava Stone." Jacklynn said as she figured it out.

"Exactly." I say to her.

"Damn what a bitch I don't know why she cares so much she's the one who cheated on him." Jacklynn said.

"I know I don't know why she's so obsessed after what SHE did." Jacklynn said emphasizing the word she.

"I told you this because Liam said we could have had something and if I'm being honest I kinda did want something with him and now I probably can't." I said looking down.

She grabbed my chin making me look up

"Look bae we're going to help you me, Rachel, Cooper, Nevaeh, Xavier, and Andre we will all help." She reassured me.

"Thank you so much I seriously don't know what I would do without you." I say as I hug her.

"No problem tomorrow at school we will solve this shit I'm sick of Ava and her little slut helpers." Jacklynn said.