Chapter 13

I was standing there waiting for my cue to come out but I want to see what she has to say first.

"May I ask why you pulled me into the bathroom to talk and not the hallway?" Ava asked in her irritating voice.

"Just so no one see's you and gives you the attention you want and don't deserve like the other times." Rachel replies crossing her arms.

"Ok so talk what is this about?" She asks again.

"Hey Jenn come on out." Jacklynn says which then makes me walk out of the stall I was hiding in.

Ava rolls her eyes

"Why cant I go anywhere without this bitch showing up?" Ava asks as she crosses her arms annoyed.

"Well we kinda go to the same school so." I say with a smirk.

"Again why am I here?" Ava asks again.

"So we heard you talked to Liam about how 'Jenn is talking to her ex'" Rachel said quoting talking to my ex part.

"Yeah and so what?" She asks annoyed.

"You know she isn't, so why would you say it?" Nevaeh asks.

"Liam deserves better." Ava said with stupid smirkish smile.

"She's better than you she won't fuck his brother behind his back." Jacklynn said pissed off that she has the audacity to say that.

"Were not even dating anyway." I finally speak.

"So Ava you can tell Liam the truth or we can post something about how you are manipulative, guilt trip guys, lie about girls just so you get a better reputation, and your plastic surgery." Rachel said not taking anymore shit.

"I have no idea what your talking about I never got plastic surgery and no one will believe you about the other things." Ava said smirking.

"You're right but we have TWO witnesses Liam and your fuck buddy Logan." Rachel said emphasizing the word two.

"And also this picture about your plastic surgery." Nevaeh said showing her before her plastic surgery.

"Where did you get that?" Ava asked confused.

"The internet is a thing it's what you use to photo shop your pictures." Jacklynn said.

"Ok fine i'll tell Liam the truth." Ava said rolling her eyes.

"Swear or we will actually post this." Nevaeh said holding up the post.