Chapter 28

When I got next door I was looking to see if Liam was still outside and I see him sitting on the back of his car smoking a cigarette

"Liam." I whisper call out and he looks at me and throws his cigarette out but looks at me with a sort of angry expression.

"Liam, I know it looks bad but just listen to me o-" Liam then cut me off

"What the hell was he doing there?" He asked hooping on his car.

"Can I please explain without you interrupting, please?" I plead.

"Ok fine." Liam said and leaned against his car.

"My mom and his dad are going out and they might be a thing soon, he was just checking on me because I didn't eat and I went straight to my room when I got home, I know you guys have problems but I swear nothing is happening nor is going on." I ramble on to him.

"Your promise?" He asks.

"Yes I promise." I reassure him with a tiny smile.

"What exactly happened between you two?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Ava cheated on him with me, and I was dick to him, so I get why he wouldn't like me." Liam said crossing his arms.

"That's it, are you sure?" I ask him crossing my arms leaning against his car.

"No, I spread a rumor about him which made the whole school make fun of him, but that was all before I met you and I was a plain out dick." Liam says to me reassuring.

"Yeah you really were." I say with a laugh.

"Yeah I know." He says and looks down.

"Well look, how about you apologize, like you did with me, and don't worry I'll talk to Noah if you want." I say and rub his shoulder.

"Yeah but can we do it tomorrow after we go see Cooper?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah of course we can." I say with a small smile.

"Ok that sounds good." He says and rubs my thigh a little.

"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" I say and I hug him and he hesitates to hug me back for a minute but then gives in and hugs me.

I smile when he does.

"Ok bye Liam." I say and head to my window since I went out that way.

I climb back in and I decide to take a shower since I haven't taken one in a while.

After I got out I got into some comfortable clothes and wrapped my hair in a towel and I brushed me teeth and I got in bed and turned on the tv show F•R•I•E•N•D•S and started to watch that for a little while.