Chapter 6

I woke up next morning to my alarm blaring in my ear

I woke up next morning to my alarm blaring in my ear. I groaned and smacked my phone off.

I got up and got into the shower like every morning and did my full routine and then looked for a good outfit.

I honestly just chose the first thing I saw and put it together

As I was looking at myself in the mirror I saw Liam through his window with his shirt off. Fuck...

His toned abs, his messy hair, his tattoos, just everything about him.

I snapped out of my thoughts and I grabbed my bag and keys and I walked out the door.

I locked the door behind me since my mom has to work and won't be home til really late.

I got in my car and then I saw Liam come outside and it looked like he was talking to his dad but I didn't care I started my car and drove to school.

When I got there I parked next to Rachel and I went to where they all were yesterday and they all greeted me with a smile.

"Hey Jacklynn." Xavier whispered to her as he walked by.

"Ok creep." I say as he walks away

I saw her blush

"Ok ew no" I said to her.

"Ok you have to admit he's hot." She said to us

We all looked around at each other and shook our heads no.

"Oh whatever guys." She said and crossed her arms.

They all were talking and I zoned out and I looked to my left and I saw Ava and Logan go behind the big dumpsters.

"Hey guys I'll be right back." I say to all of them.