Chapter 5

I laughed and I turned off my phone and I got up and turned my old radio down a little so it wasn't too loud

I laughed and I turned off my phone and I got up and turned my old radio down a little so it wasn't too loud. I opened my curtains up a little to let some natural light in for a little bit.

When I did I saw Liam and Ava fighting outside and it looked like she was hitting him I kinda felt bad because no one really deserves that I decided to crack open my window so I could listen to what they were saying because i'm nosy like that.

"Ava I don't even like her she just got here and is a bitch to you why are you accusing me of shit I didn't do what if your problem?" He shouted at her

Of course he's talking about me.

"It didn't look like it earlier when she were super close to her pinning her against the wall." She said back

"Shit she saw." I whispered quietly.

*Flashback from earlier*

Ava POV:

I was driving to Liam's house originally to see Logan just because I mean Liam is still my boyfriend and my age but his older brother is so much hotter our family's just want me and Liam married because they say were perfect for each other but I mean I don't think so because his brother is so so HOT!!

I drove into his driveway and parked and I got out excited smiling pretending to go see Liam but when I'm walking up to his door I saw that bitch Jennifer slut...sorry snow ugh I hate her I know she has something for Liam.

He had her pinned against the wall and was super close to her face looking like he was about to kiss her I felt my tears come through my eyes and I ran inside his house crying and I ran up to his room just waiting for him.

*Skip to when he came in*

He walked in smiling.

"Hey baby what- what's wrong?" He asked when he saw me.

"LIAM ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" I yell at him I know he can't break up with me so let's have some fun and force these tears.

"Wha-what do you mean?" He asks acting clueless.

"What were you doing with slut next door?" I ask him.

"Ok babe don't call her a slut you can't call every girl I look at a slut, whore, hoe, or anything else." He says crossing his arms.