Chapter 15

The next morning I had woke up and remembered last night the thought of it made me smile

I got up and walked downstairs and made some iced coffee and sat on my couch for a little bit but then heard my doorbell ring.

I opened up my door to Jacklynn.

"Oh Jackylnn hey Good morning." I say a I rub the back of my neck.

"Yes hi, hello can I come in it's cold?" She asks bouncing on her toes.

"Yeah sure please do." I say and step out of the way for her to walk in.

Snow falling off her as she walks in.

She takes off her coat and just throws it down.

"Sorry." She says pointing to her coat.

"It's fine my mom's not here." I say back with my arms crossed.

"Speaking of that do you still have my shirt that I let you borrow?" She questioned.

"Yeah I thinks it up in my room i'll go grab it." I say about to walk upstairs to my room.

"Um I am too I want to see your room." Jacklynn said following me.

"Ok lets go then." I say and we walk up.

We got to my room and we started looking everywhere which made my room a mess

Jacklynn was looking by my bed until something else caught her attention.

"Jenn who's shirt is this?" She asks holding up Liam's shirt he left.

He only left with his hoodie on.

"A uh...um just a friend." I say and take the shirt from her.

"Oh yeah what type of friend?" Jacklynn asks smirking.

"Nobody don't worry about it." I say and continue looking for her shirt.

"Wait..." She said picking up the shirt again and smelling it.

"This is Liam's shirt because his favorite cologne is vanilla and this is vanilla scented." Jacklynn said.

"You hooked up with Liam. AGAIN!" She said and started laughing.

I blushed.

"Is he good?" She asks me.

"Eh he's alright I guess." I say and sit down on my bed.

"When was the last time?" She asked.

"Last night..." I whispered quietly.

"LAST NIGHT?!" She shouts.

"Jacklynn shut up." I say

"Sorry but omg you that good he had to hook up with you." She said

"I mean I guess so." I say back to her.

"I seriously can't believe that, that's crazy are you guys a thing?" She asks.

"No it's like a friends with benefit's type relationship not like a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship." I answer back.

"Which reminds me how are you and X?" I ask with a smirk.

"Were good our date the other night was good, i'm glad you turned up here because if it weren't for you and Liam's drama he wouldn't know I existed so thanks." She said to me.

"Your welcome I guess." I say with a chuckle at the end.

"Also here's your shirt." I say finding it in my closet on a bunch of other stuff.

"Thanks, also I was thinking your mom's not home right?" Jacklynn asks with a weird look on her face.

"Yeah she'll be gone for awhile she's on a business trip." I say back to her.

"Ok if it's ok with you how about we have a party? Me, you, Rachel, Andre, Liam, Cooper, Nevaeh, and X, a little party." Jacklynn says.

"Rachel would hate that, Cooper would be flirting with her all night." I say back and laugh.

"Yeah this is a way to get us all to get along and not hate each other. Jacklynn says trying to lighten the mood.

"Ugh ok fine but if we get busted you take the blame." I say and point to her.

"Ok fine." She says.

"Omg i'm so excited." Jacklynn says and claps her hands and starts running around like a toddler.

I laugh a little

"How about tonight it's a Saturday so?" Jacklynn asked.

"Sure I guess so." I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Ok i'm so excited i'll see you tonight." Jacklynn says and hugs me and leaves.

"Bye." I say and she leaves and I fall back on my bed.

I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie to go tell Liam about the party and see if he wants to come.

I put on some shoes and started to walk over next door

It's freezing outside wow

As I was about to knock until Logan opened the door.

"Oh hey Logan." I say with a smile

"Hey Jennifer what are you doing here? He asked

"Umm nothing is Liam here?" I ask crossing my arms.

"He's at the basketball court." Logan answered.

"In the snow?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Yeah he does that." Logan said.

"Ok well where is the basketball court?" I ask him.

"It's up the street and you'll know when you see it." Logan said.

"Ok Thankyou so much." I say and I was about to walk away.

"Wait Jennifer can I talk to you real quick?" Logan asks me.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" I ask curious.

"Thankyou for making Liam happy I've haven't seen him smile this much in awhile." Logan said slightly smiling.

"Yeah no problem, bye." I say and I wave and get in my car and start driving to the basketball court.