Chapter 20

*the next day*

*the next day*

I was cleaning my room while my music was playing on my bluetooth speaker listening to just a mix of songs.

As I was I hear my mom call me from downstairs so I paused my music and walked downstairs.

"Yeah mom?" I question as I take my final steps to get downstairs.

"There's a friend for you at the door." My mom said pointing and she walked back into the living to continue her show.

I opened the door and it revealed Ava standing there.

I was confused on why she was here at my doorstep.

"Ava? Hey what's going on?" I ask her confused.

"Hey Jennifer I just wanted to invite you to my party I'm having tomorrow night seeing if you could come, I just owe it to you for what I put you through." She said as she smiled to me.

"Um where will it be held?" I ask her as I cross my arms over my chest.

"It will be at my house I'll send you the deets later on, it will all be on my Instagram to check it out." She said to me.

"Ok well thanks for the invite I'll see if I go or not." I say and give her a smile.

"Ok good I hope you can come I invited all your friends too just so you can have them there." She said as she smiled again.

"Ok thanks Ava I'll see you around, bye." I say and wave.

"Bye Jennifer." She said and waved and walked away.