Chapter 25

Liam POV:

Liam POV:

I was pacing back and forth in my room thinking to myself. How did I mess this up? This perfect girl who I loved so much. How do I even get her back?

I took a cigarette out of my cigarette pack and I lit it and sat by my window.

I went on my phone and I decided to call Cooper.

It started to ring

It rang about 5 times but no answer.

I sat my phone down and took another puff of my cigarette.

"Whatever fuck this!" I say and take one last puff and threw it out the window.

I grabbed my jacket and I went next door.

I knocked on the door and waited for a answer.

I heard the door unlock and I see a middle aged women answer the door.

"Oh hello." The woman says.

"Hey, uh is uh, Jennifer home by chance?" I ask as I shove my hands in my pockets.

"Um no I'm sorry she's at her friend Rachel's right now, can I take a message?" The woman asks standing against the door.

"No it's ok I'll come back later, thank you." I say with a smile and go back home.

"Guess I'll just have to make a trip." I say to myself and I get in my car and start to drive to Rachel's house.

Jennifer POV:

Me, Rachel, and Jacklynn were gossiping about life basically in Rachel's basement.

Nevaeh couldn't make it because she had this family gathering with her parents that she couldn't get out of.

"So you almost hooked up with your mom's boyfriend son?" Jacklynn's asked me.

"Yeah basically, and it's like so disgusting if you think about because what if they get married and he becomes my step brother?" I tell them.

Rachel shrugs and takes a bite of pizza we ordered awhile ago.

"I mean you didn't know, so?" Jacklynn said putting her hands up.

"So like is he single?" Rachel asks.

"I would think so, I don't know... but wait you don't even know who is he is." I say turning to her.