Chapter 7

He took me to his room and he pushed me on his bed and started kissing down my neck and most likely leaving hickeys all over my neck

He tore my hoodie off and started kissing my boobs before taking off my bra.

"Your so beautiful." He said kissing down my neck.

He went to unhook my bra which made me lift my body up so he could get a better grip and unhook it.

When he did he towered over me and look down at my body and licked his lips and then started sucking on my nipple.

"Oh shit Liam." I whined

He was leaving hickey's all over my neck and boobs and he was swirling his tongue around my nipple.

I pulled on the bottom of his shirt wanting him to take it off.

He eventually got the hint and took it off his toned abs were outlined so perfectly.

"Like what you see princess?" He teased.

We started to make out again and he was making me extremely flustered making me so horny.

"Come here get on your knees." He said grabbing my by my wrists and forcing me on my knees.

I pulled down his sweatpants and his size was unreal I couldn't believe it.

He grabbed me by my wet hair and made me look at him.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked me.

I started kitten lick his tip licking the pre cum off then I started to put all of him in my mouth and put my hands around what I couldn't fit in my mouth.

He put my hair in a makeshift ponytail and started to throat fuck me which was obviously making me gag around him.

"If I knew this would shut you up I would have done this a long time ago." He said as I was looking up at him innocently.

After he was about to cum he made me get up and threw me back on his bed and pulled my jeans off started rubbing my clit through my underwear.

He started getting more aggressive with it making my toes curl.

"Fuck Liam please." I whined at him

After I said that I felt a light sting on my cheek.

"That's not my name. What's my name baby?" He asked me.