Chapter 3

The bell ringed and I walked out of class I have most of my classes with Nevaeh which is good and we have really connected good and I like her type of style and vibe

When we walked out we were met with Rachel, Jacklynn, and Andre and Andre came up and pulled Nevaeh by her hips and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Ok look Jennifer so yes you know us and yes you kind of know Liam but you need to know who everybody is so you don't mess with the wrong people." Jacklynn said as she whispered to me.

"Ok so who?" I asked curiously.

"That boy over there that's Cooper Reed, Liam's best friend you say something about Liam he will tell him so if your going to talk shit about Liam make sure Cooper isn't around." Jacklynn says.

"Yeah I pretend I don't know he exists because well he hangs out with Liam, no offense Andre." Rachel said as she turned to Andre.

"None taken at all because trust me I get it sometimes I wish I didn't have to hang out with them but I can't just abandon them you know." Andre said.

We all nodded

"Ok so who else?" I ask looking around.

"Over there Xavier Clayton he follows Liam and Cooper around like a little lost puppy he's like their little bitch and I don't get it." Jacklynn said.

"He's my best friend but Jacklynn is right he acts like he can't think for himself." Andre said.

Out of nowhere we hear 3 girls laughing and screaming walking down the halls.

"Oh almost forgot that's Ava, Blair, and Emma." Jacklynn said.

"That one is Ava the cheating bitch who is with Liam." Rachel said pointing.

"Also that's Logan Peters the one Ava is cheating with." Jacklynn said quietly and slightly pointing.

"I can't believe it why would Logan do that to his own brother?" I ask almost feeling devastated for Liam ew.

"Who knows he's also an asshole so." Andre said.

"Hey baby!" Ava said throwing herself at Liam as they start making out.

"What a fake bitch." Nevaeh said with a disgusted face as she crossed her arms.

"Tell me about it." Rachel said looking grossed out.