Chapter 31

We finally got to the hospital and I turn off my engine and I was about to get out of the car after I unfastened my seat belt but Liam grabbed my wrist

"Wait." He says and smiles and got out of the car.

He walks over to my side and opens my door for me and lets me out.

"You're so annoying." I say in a chuckle and he shuts my door behind me and chuckles.

He throws his arm around me and we walk into the hospital with everyone else.

"Here for Cooper Reed?" The lady at the front desk asks obviously knowing what we were there for.

"Yes of course." Noah said with a smile.

The lady gave us all name tags and we walked to Cooper's room.

We all knocked on the door and walked in and Cooper was just on his phone and he smiled when he saw us all.

"Hey Coop!" Liam said and we all walked into the room.

"We got a surprise for you." Rachel said.

"Ooh, what?" Cooper asked dramatically.

"To answer your question, yes, Cooper is obviously on drugs." Jacklynn said to me.

"I see that." I say with a laugh.

Noah pulled the stuffed dinosaur out of the shopping bag and handed it to Liam.

"Oh MY God! You guys are the best friends ever like seriously!" Cooper said and hugged it.

"I'm so holding how you acted here against you for the rest of your life." Rachel said.

Cooper flipped her off and we all laughed.

"Hey, Reign?" Cooper asked.

"Yeah?" Reign said and turned to him.

"I get out tomorrow, you know." Cooper said.

"I know, that's good." Reign said and shot him a smile.

"Yeah it's pretty great, you know, I can hangout with everyone again and yeah." Cooper says trying to hint at something.

"Mhm." Reign hums.

"This is so painful to watch, Jesus Reign do you want to go on a date with Cooper?" Neveah asked for Cooper.