0.1 Sophie- Sold

If you are rude now, don't be sorry at the end of the story.

"bitch, you're fatter than the last time I saw you" Amelia said in judgy tone. "you won't fit in my clothes anymore." she threw her old clothes on my bed and laughed.

It's not like she's perfect. She's flat. Skinny legs, her teeth aren't straight and nose? Let's not even talk about that. I don't know how but she still manages to make me feel insecure about myself.

I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. Am I actually that ugly? Probably... But in school boys always used to run after me and not Amelia.. But it was 2 years ago.

I heard my grandad screaming. I didn't want to open the door. It's useless.

So I started cleaning up my room. There wasn't really something to clean but at least it was a reason why I'm not there.

I put my airpods in my ears and started listening to my favourite songs.

A few minutes later I felt someone's appearance behind me and after a few seconds someone grabbed my arm.  I know this hand. Sounds stupid right? But I just know by touch what person is it. It was grandma. I took a deep breath and turned around I didn't feel like arguing so I need to be intelligent. And just when I turned around my eyes met someone's else. The sight made me let out a small gasp.

I took my airpods out and my grandma said "it's her. Take her."

"what?" confusion filled me and I asked. I was looking at the men. They both were around 35-40 years old. But let's get one thing straight they both were really good looking.

"shut up." my grandma said. "pack your things and go with them." with that she left. "We will be waiting for you downstairs, sweetie." the guy with green eyes said and smirked.

They left.

What am I supposed to do? Pack my inner girl said.

I started packing my clothes or others would say Amelia's clothes. But it's not my fault they don't buy me clothes.

A few seconds later the door swung opened. And I knew it was her, because how would it be someone else ?

She came into my room and said with annoyed voice "what are you packing, bitch?"

"clothes?.." I told her annoyed by her appearance here already.

"are they yours? No. They are mine." she came closer and slapped me across the face.

I was shocked. She just did not.

"I hope you will get raped there but do you know what? Do you know that you're ugly and no one will want to look your way?" she slapped me once again.

She grabbed me by the hair and started pulling it.

"Beat the fuck out of her" my inner girl said.

I hit her in the face.

She backed away. I hit her once Again.

How dare she to slap me?am I some toy to her?

Well guess what bitch? I'm not.

I fixed my hair and she started screaming "HOW DARE YOU TO HIT ME?!" "YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH!". she tried to hit me once again but the doors opened and she stopped moving.

It was our grandparents. "SOPHIE! WHY WOULD YOU HURT HER!" grandma shouted at me. :she started.." I said quietly. „oh just go downstairs and stop talking." "Idiots" I said before going downstairs.

"Well I think you did a good job upstairs didn't ya, ma'am?" the guy with blue eyes said. I scoffed. The guy with green eyes took my hand and said "let's go. I'm pretty sure Luca wants to see you." we walked out of the house.