16. Sophie (18+) - Forigive Him Or Not?

I was waiting for Matthew's meeting to finish, when I saw a car pull up.

I was watching the car. The door opened and I saw Luca's people. And then the backseat door opened.

And luca stepped out.

What the fuck?

I my heart started racing. I felt his gaze burning a hole inside of me.

Just then I realise he was staring at me, the way I was staring at him. I quickly turned around and with my whole speed I ran upstairs.

I knocked on Matthew's office door.

„Yes?" I heard his voice.

I peeked my head and said „Luca came." he smiled at me and said „okay."

I closed his office door. And got to my room. Well more like Luca's. I entered the room and sat on the bed.

What is he doing here?

That's stupid of me to think. He's friends with Matthew.

I laid on the bed and waited for Matthew. When he'll come here I'll ask him about Luca.

I slowly closed my eyes and felt myself dripping to sleep.

Matthew's pov
Sophie came and told me that Luca is here. I excused my meeting and told them we will finish it tomorrow.

I walked downstairs and luca was already there. Sitting on sofa.

„Buon, fratello" luca said.

Did he just called me a brother?

„hey, luca. Long time no see?" I said but it more came out as a question.

„lets go to your office and talk." he said with some hope in his voice. Its nothing good I thought to myself.

„sure, want some coffee?" I asked.

„black." I nodded my head and told them maid to make him some black coffee and get it to my office.

We entered my office and sat down, maid came in and gave him his coffee. She was trying to show off.

Her boobs were almost burried in his face, but I could see he wasn't enjoying it.

„thank you, Cara, now leave." I said. She nodded and left.

„so, Luca, what's good?" I asked. He shook his head „everything's fine. " he said.

„alright. So what did you want to talk about?" I asked curiously.

He sighed and said „it's about Sophie." I narrowed my eyebrows at confusion. „what about Sophie?" I asked.

„how is she?" he asked. „very well. She's doing absolutely perfect. We are supposed to have a date today" I said and saw his face built with anger.

„or more like a dinner she isn't really interesting in me." I said in disappointment. I saw his face expression change. He was satisfied.

„can I see her?" he asked. „no." it came out faster of my mouth than I thought.

„why?" „because you sold her to me."i said. I was getting annoyed. How all of sudden he wants her back?

Just after I said no he said the word that I never was expecting him to say
„Please." he said.

I was honestly shocked. What?

I scoffed „why? Why all of sudden do you want to see her after you used her for her body? Even if it was a dare between me and you. You were the one who used her." I said angrily.