27. Sophie - My Story

AUTHORS QUICK NOTE

RECOMMENDATE ME SOME BOOKS. MY FAVOURITE WRITERS DON'T POST ANY CHAPTERS FOR LIKE A WEEK NOW.

THANK YOU.

LOVE,

AUTHOR

We got cut off by a bang. I looked at Grace and she was already looking at me.

I slowly stood up from the chair I was sitting on she did the same.

We slowly entered the dining room and there was a hole in a wall.

I looked around but there was nobody.

I don't understand do they don't care that someone just shot at something? Weirdos.

I slowly walked upstairs, grace was behind me. Am I a wall to this bitch?

I rolled my eyes.

I got to my dad's office door and knocked of them.

„yes, come in.” he said.

I poked my head. „didn't you just hear someone shooting?” I asked them.

„yeah, idiots” grace said.

„oh, sorry, we forgot about both of you. It was an accident. I accidently shot  a wall.” Nicolo said and smiled innocently.

I scoffed.

„when is Luca coming?” I asked them.

dad arched his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes at me.

„where is the sudden care coming from?” he asked curiously.

„can't I just ask?” I said getting annoyed.

„also I want to talk with you about something” I said.

He smiled. „of course, spill it.” he said.

I scanned all of them with my eyes. „in private.” I said.

They didn't even say a word they just stood up and left.

I got inside and closed the door behind myself. I sat in a  chair opposite of him.

„so what did you want to talk about?” he asked curiously.

„well I wanna help you.” I stated.

„I-sweetie, its very dangerous-” I cut him off. „I know, I know. But I can learn self defense and how to shoot in case anything bad will happen and you won't be around.”

He sighed. „sweetheart, I don't know. I just got you back after 20 years, I-I don't want to lose you again my taking you to missions.” he said.

„dad, it's not your fault.” I said trying to make him feel better.

He shook his head.

„no. I could have tried better. I could have done more.” he said with regret in his voice.

„dad, I belive you did everything what you could with your power. Now all you need to do is belive in yourself. I'm here now. And we won't go separate ways. You have no idea how happy I am to have you, even if it's been just a few days. It means a lot to me.”  I told him and gave him a warm smile.

He smiled but that smile slowly faded away. „I know, sweetie, I know. But I wish I could have been there when you were growing up. I wish I could have protected you, I wish I could have of scared the boys that were running after you. I wish I could have done something for you, while you were growing up. I wish everything was different. I wish I could have of saved you from Violet, because she took you away while trying to save you from me, from this world but at the end of that she was the one who hurt you mentally and physically and I was supposed to be the one who saved you. But I wasn't there. I wasn't there when you needed me.” he said letting out a deep breath.