0.4 Sophie - Who Was He?

It's been a week since the last time i saw him.

I didnt dare to go in the dining room. I don't think that Mr. Diaz is happy about me not doing all the work. Or does he even care? But he will if Katherine will tell him. And she's been on my ass for a while now.

Everyday she insults me. She calls me a whale. She tells me to eat less. And that's what I do.

The last time I ate was three days ago. I don't feel any hunger. Or when I do I just drink some water and the hunger goes away.

I was cleaning up. It was 11pm. I shouldn't be here right now but I'm bored. It's quite and I can focus on everything what's on my mind.

I was cooking some dinner for me because I was quite hungry. I made some salads and tea.

I was eating when I felt huge hands on my waist and war breath on my neck. With my eye corner I saw a guy from last night. I pushed him away a little bit.

„I-I'm sorry but what are you doing here? This floor is only for maids." his deep chuckle made my body shiver.

„because I can." „only Me. Diaz can come here stop lying and get away from me." I said with a lot of confidence. He was looking straight me in the eyes.

„maybe I am Luca Diaz." I scoffed „no. No your not because he doesn't start with maids . Now get away from me because I swear I'll tell him."

He moved his hands away from me. This guy was tall. „I will see you tomorrow, kitten" he said and with that he left.

I stood up did the chores that were left and walked up to my room. Why this guy is so attractive? I shouldnt even think of it. But it is what it is. And I hope I won't see this guy ever again.

Luca's pov
It's been a week. A whole fucking week. I still remember every single little curve her body has. She's perfect. She isn't skinny, yet she isn't fat. Her boos and ass are huge. And her thighs are really thicc. Perfect. And she has a cute face. A perfect fuck buddy. I felt like seeing her today. Because why not? Exactly no reason. I left my office and got to the maid's floor. I was about to open her room's door when I saw a small amount of light in the maid's kitchen. No one is supposed to there by this time. It's 11pm all the maids should be in their rooms. I walked in the kitchen and saw her. She was sitting and eating. She was wearing a red robe. I bet if she would be standing I would see her tasty ass. I couldn't keep my hands together so anymore. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her waist and my burried my face in her neck. I wanted to get a taste of her skin. But before I could do anything she pushed me a bit away from her. „I'm sorry but what are you doing here? This floor is only for maids." she said with a shaky voice. It made me chuckle „because I can." I said. And she looked at me with disbelief in her eyes „only Mr. Diaz can come here stop lying and get away from me." I was looking her straight in the eyes. She really doesn't know how I look but works for me? I kept my face straight. „maybe I am Luca Diaz."she scoffed and said „no. No your not he doesn't start with maids. now get away from me because I swear I'll tell him".

Cute. I thought to myself. I took a step back „I will see you tomorrow, kitten."

and probably fuck that sweet, pink pussy of yours I thought to myself once again before walking in my room and shutting the doors behind my back.

Vote, comment & stay safe!!!

TikTok: _mafiastoriesra

Words: 687