0.6 Sophie - Feels Good But Not Right

A BIT OF MATURE CONTENT

He was looking you in the eyes. Slowly rubbing your vagina through your panties.

You looked at his pants and it was getting fuller and fuller every second.

He pushed your bodies closer. He moved your underwear to a side so he could touch your bare pussy.

His touch made your legs weak. You let out a small moan. He chuckled and said „already this wet for me, kitten?"

I knew it was wrong. But the feelings he gave me right now, no men have done that before.

His kissed my neck. And then my cheek. Then he sucked on my neck while slowly rubbing my clit.

I moaned out of pleasure. I closed my eyes. I felt his warm breath on my face. And then his soft lips on mine.

It was my first kiss. I wasnt sure if I do it right. He wrapped one of his hands around my neck while the other one was working down there.

I kissed him. He kissed me. But it was wrong so I cut off the kiss. „i-its wrong." I said. He scoffed. „no,its not" he said trying to kiss me once again but I moved my head. „yes it is." I told him.

He narrowed his eyebrows. „I tell when it's wrong and when it's right. Now give me a kiss." he tried to kiss me once again and I let him.

He put his fingers back on my clit and rubbed it. Then he pushed a finger inside of me. I moaned.

But he took his finger out and still looking me in the eyes he put them in his mouth and licked all the liquid.

I got off the table. But he grabbed me by the arm. „where are you going?" he said. „to make breakfast." he scoffed. „you're not a maid you're my assistant now." „no-" „don't you even dare to say no. Cuz you're the one that has to listen to me. I own you like a toy. Now get the fuck out." he said pushing me out of his office.

What just happened? Am I supposed to go back in? Or go downstairs?

Vote, comment & stay safe!!

TikTok: _mafiastoriesra

Words: 378