39. Sophie - Revenge From Me

„excuse me for the words I'm about to say but you have a very low chance of getting pregnant ever again.” those were words that broke me completely.

I nodded my head, feeling my heart, ache. „t-thank you, doctor.” I said and left.

*3 months later*

It's been 3 months since Doctor told me I won't be able to have kids anymore. I am slowly recovering from the pain and depression. It is honestly surprising that the whole time Luca was by my side. He really never left it. Luca only has been very protective and it is slowly getting on my nerves but can I be mad at him? No, not really.

I remember how I was 6 months ago. Innocent, sweet and lovely. But now. Now everything changed. I don't feel like the same girl anymore. Maybe because I fell in love with Luca or maybe because I lost my baby, and became a grown woman.

Today was the day when I am supposed to see my mother and grandparentsfor the first time. All I want to do is see her for the last time. I don't have any intentions of hurting her but maybe when I will see her it will changed. And God only knows how much I want it.

I hate myself for not being able to hate it. I hate myself for not being able to blame her. I hate myself for defending her when I know the true. And I hate myself for not believing the truth that's been told and seen, that also I have felt.

My brains know that it is all her fault but does my heart? No, it doesn't.

And what about grandparents? Am I also supposed to be mad at them? I mean they always thought that their child is dead. Their daughter is dead.

But how was that my fault? Did I make her do the car crash? She wanted to do it by herself. She wanted me dead. But here I am, very alive.

I scoffed.

„bellissimo, are you ready?” I felt his presence from behind. He put his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

His warm breath hit my skin and I felt that weird feeling going down my spine. He still gives it to me, that would be weird if he didn't. I mean he's a good looking man that every girl wants to have. He's also a man that loves me and that I love. He's my man, my future baby daddy and my future husband. If he won't ask me to marry him, I will ask him to marry me. He will be dying out of embarrassment I just can image for now.

„yes, baby” I said turning around to face him. My face hit his hard chest. His body is built like a wall. He leaned and kissed my cheek.

„after we done with your mother we Will go visit your grandparents and after your grandparents I wanna take you out somewhere.” he whispered in my ear sending shiver down my spine again.

I put my hands on his arms for balance. God he's making my legs weak.

I heard his deep chuckle and felt his arm squeezing my ass. I immediately slapped his hang.

„how dare this gentleman slap my ass without my permission?” I fake gasped putting my hand on my chest.

He let out a chuckle again. „this gentleman just wanted to give you a compliment with his hands. You know gives a slap on your booty with a meaning that you have a nice, juicy ass.” he said.

„I also wanna bite it”  he added, pouting like a little child.

I chukeld at his behavior „after you ask me to marry you” I said with lots of confident.

He gave me a freaky smile. „Marry me?” he asked showing me his white ass teeth.

„officially at a beautiful place with a ring.” I ordered.