26. Sophie - A War?

I and Grace were out shopping. Grace was Marco's fiance. It wasn't an arrange marriage. It was full of love. At least that how Grace called it.

We were out shopping, buying some clothes. She forced me to buy sexy short dress.

And when we finally moved to underwear section she forced me to buy a lingerie.

Although the lingerie killed it. I Was looking way too good for any men in it. Even for Luca.

I chuckled.

I tried on a red, black and white lingerie. And trust me I was looking good in all of them.

I couldn't decide which one to buy of three of them so I bought all.

„come on, follow me, you need to buy something else." she said grabbing my hand and making me go after her.

Can you guess where she wanted me to go to? No. Well it's sex's toys section.

„I'm not going in there, are you fucking stupid, Grace?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes at me. „if you don't have a man that will please you, you have to buy a vibrator and didlo. Let's go." she dragged me by my hand inside of them shop.

I was getting stares from random men that was also in this shop. Some of them were with women but as I see it didn't stop them from staring at me.

Disgusting men.

„how about this one?" Grace said pointing a finger to a pink vibrator.

„grace-" I started but she cut me off „deifnelty yes. And then I think about a pink didlo. The huge one right there" she pointed a finger to a huge didlo.

I didn't say anything. I don't have that in me.

After arounf 10 minutes we left the shop. She bought me 2 different vibrators and 2 dildos and a pack of condoms.

I think she will need it.

We got in the car and started driving.

When we got home it was already lunch time.

We all sat the table. „so did you two had fun?" dad asked.

„yes, we did" I said and smiled.

„well tell me what did you do then." he asked.

„well first we went buy some clothes, underwear, shoes, then we got hungry and we went to eat and um I guess that's all." I said looking down.

„are you sure that's all you bought?" he asked. I felt like he knew.

I was about to say yes but Grace interuppted me and oh god she just did not. „Of course she didn't tell you everything. We also bought 2 vibrators and 2 didlos for her. Because she doesn't have a boyfriend and he won't please her needs and she's a grown women so I bought it for her. And oh also we bought candoms in case she will want to have sex with a man."

My face was read as tomato. Dad choked on his food. Boys couldn't keep their laughter togheter. Perfect, right?

„um, a-alright" dad said looking as his food.

Oh he started this conversation, now cant look me in the eyes.

„do you still wanna know for exactly what needs did she bought it for me, because I'm sure Grace will tell you." I told him.

Boys laughed.

„oh no, no I'm good."he said a chuckled awkwardly.

My phone rang.