18. Luca Diaz - Family Means No One Gets Left Behind Or Forgotten

She made me kneel in front of her. She made me eat her out. And then she left me frustrated.

When I get her back I'll spank her. I'll slap her ass that many times that she will lose the count.

I'll fuck her for that long that she won't be able to walk for days. She will beg me to stop and I'll fuck her harder.

That little vixen.
I smiled. Soon. Soon I'll have her. And I'll teach her a lesson.

I got in the car and we drove off.

Tomorrow I have a metting with Antonio and Matthew. Antonio is now in his early 50's. And he's too old to have the cartel going.

His oldest son is Marco. Marco Moretti. The best killing skills.

The younger one is Nicolo Moretti. He seduce women who works for enemies and then tells him the whole information.

Then there are the twins James and Jack Moretti who are the best at programming.

And then there is that girl. The girl that no one knows where is she.

Antonio isn't the same after Violet
After she left him and took his daughter with her.

She hid and hid. And never came back. Whenever he tried to find her and everything was alright and when it felt like he will find her soon, everything used to came to the end.
Always.

Every single time that happened he became more cold, he didn't have hope for around 2 years.

But when he find out that Violet is alive and without his daughter.

He went crazy. He did. He was mad that she left him with his daughter and then left his daughter all alone.

He had no idea where both of them are. But he said that his daughter has a beauty mark on her neck.

And now after 2 years he got hope again. He has more energy. A lot of hope and love.

His sons put him back on his feet. How lovely, right?

I entered my mansion and the first thing I saw was Marina and Katherine fighting.

I scoffed.

The both looked at me and started telling.

„STOP, DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME!" I yelled at both of them.

And there went silent.

„exactly. Take them to the basement." I told my guards.

Their eyes filled with fear. „I won't do anything to both of you. I won't. But Sophie is the one who will tell what's gonna happen to both of you." I said and with that walked to my office.

You all thought imma tell ya if she's pregnant or not in this chapter! :)
Maybe in the next one ;)
Vote & comment and follow for more ;)

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra

Words: 454