40. Sophie - Miss Me?

He opened the door for me. I took a passenger seat and Luca sat in a driver's seat. How sweet right? He's such a gentleman.

The engine started and I heard Luca say „do you want some food? We can go to McDonald's first and then to your grandparents and Amanda.”

„mhhmmm” I murmured „no. Im not really hungry somehow.” I said.

He shook his head and put his hand on my tight and started rubbing it. „amore, you didn't eat anything today.” he said.

I smiled at him and said „I'm tryna loose some weight”

His eyes widened and he started shaking his head like crazy „are you crazy, Sophie? You wanna loose some of that ass? What the fuck is wrong with you? If you will loose weight you will loose your juicy ass too, I don't even wanna talk about boobs. You will be left with niples only and asshole.” he said and I started Laughing.

„oh God-” he cut me off „you will at least eat 3000 cal and more a day.” he ordered.

„but the average is 1200 cal per person.” I told him.

„but there are people who eats  7000 and more calories a day.” he said. „so? Don't talk like that. Some of the people are just ill-” „what, about the fa- alright over weight YouTubers?” he asked wanting me to agree.

I shook my head in disbelief and said „well it might not be healthy but it's their lives we have nothing to do with them. If they want to eat a lot of they will. They do it for views and money and you Luca are a bussines man you should know.”

He chuckled.

„okay, okay I'm sorry. But for real Sophie. I don't know what you're trying to do but you should start eating. Cuz you've been loosing weight. I've seen you naked many times. And I know every little thing in your body. I even knew how much you used to weight and how much do you weight now, Sophie. You lost 8kg. That's too much. You weight like a 6 grader and you're not 12 you're 20 almost 21.” he said letting out a deep breath.

I gave him a little smile. I know I was barely eating the last months and it just happened. I wasng planning to loose weight. I didn't even have any intentions of loosing weight I loved my body the way it was. And Luca too.

„I'm Sorry, Luca” I said and kissed his cheek.

I wanna have sex with him honestly. We haven't had it for a while now. I know we didn't have it because of me. He didnt want to have it because I wasn't recovered yet. And it was killing me.

„you know I can't wait to marry you one day.” he said all of sudden. I smiled at the thought of us getting married.

„would you want black or white wedding?” I asked him curiously.

He shook his head „I don't know honestly I mean white wedding is like very nice I'd say but black wedding is like expensive and just strong, I don't know to explain it to you.” be said and chuckled.

„I understand, baby, honestly I'm more into black wedding.” I said and touched his cheek.

„that's great because me too” Luca said and kissed my hand.

I smiled. This guy will be the death of me.

We parked in front of my grandparents house. God I didn't miss it at all. From outside it looks expensive but is it really? No. After living in mansion for this long it looks cheap and cheaper than the damn socks in Walmart.

Luca opened the door for me andni immediately stood up. Well it's time to face those fuckers. I knew today there will be everyone. I mean grandparents, Amanda her parents and a few other cousins who made fun of me.