37. Sophie - Free

„you're fucking bitch” she said cutting my leg.

Blood started dripping down my leg but I couldn't feel the pain. I barely could feel my body. It felt like I was paralyzed.

I had open cuts on my whole bad. They were bleeding. I closed my eyes and I heard the door slam. She left. She left me to bleed to death.

Not so long after she left I heard the door open and close again. I slightly opened my eyes and saw the man with a scar. He was smirking.

„so you're that little hoe who tried to steal from my wife?” he said in husky voice, coming closer. I couldn't read him. I couldn't see any emtion in his eyes or face.

„I didn't try to steal a-anything” I said but he slapped me in the face. It stung like a bee.

„wrong answer, whore!” he shouted at me slapping the other side of my face and pulling me by the hair. „try to disrespect my wife once again and I will beat you up to death. Nobody disrespect my queen.” he hissed at me.

I scoffed. „just wait. Wait until Antonio Moretti will come. And he will kill you along with Luca Diaz. And maybe with Matthew Gradz. And do you know why they will come? B-because I am one of the Moretti. You're a dead man walking, I promise you.” I said him looking him straight in to the eyes.

I didn't care if he's gonna slap me, hit me or rape me. I know luca is on his way. And when he will come here he will kill every single of them with a painful death.

For a second I couldsee some kind of scare in his eyes.

„no one will ever save you, you will die here.” he said.

And with that doors broke down many men came in with guns.

Luca. He's here. He's finally here. Or is it just my imagination?

The guy with guns fell on the floor with his t-shirt getting red. I told him.

Luca ran up to me. „oh my god, baby, I'm here, I'm here now.” he said while unchaining me and putting me into a blanket. „everything's gonna be fine now” he added kissing my forhead.

He carried me out of the basement as if I didn't weight anything. „I love you” I told him. I wanted him to know. „and I'm sorry.” I whispered now.

He put me on his laps, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I felt like I will pass out any minute. The hard feeling in my chest made me barely breath.

He kissed my forhead and said  „everything's fine now, baby, we got you and we aren't ever letting you go.”

I shook my head in disagreement. But he said „no, Sophie. Not now, baby.”

If he would know. If he would know that we lost our child. She punched me in the stomach 50 times straight and then repeated it after 10 minutes.

I felt myself getting dizzier and dizzier until my eyes closed and everything went absolutely black.

Yes it's short I know. There's like 5 parts left in this story.

Comment & vote & follow & stay safe!!!

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra

Words: 545